✰ Chapter Twenty-Six ✰

Start from the beginning

Detective Donut wrote things down on the paper. She stopped the pen and violently placed it next to her notepad. "Next question." she said, pausing for a minute. "Some students have said you had many arguments with Vignette, especially before she died."

"I don't like Vignette, It's sad that she died but that doesn't mean I have to suddenly have pity for her. She was manipulative, more manipulative than I could ever be even if I wanted to. I'm not saying she deserved it, since murder is pretty wild, but I'm pretty sure many people saw this coming."

"How so?"

"Well, for starters Vignette was annoying as hell. In reality, she was just a loner. You would never catch her walking somewhere by herself." "Not to mention, she doxxed someone for wearing socks and sandals. Her only excuse was that it was a crime against fashion."

"Did you know anyone who would want to intentionally hurt her before she was murdered?"

"A lot of people joked about it but I never thought it would actually happen." Diamond turned her head to the side for a minute before turning it back. "Actually, Sunset Shimmer didn't like Vignette very well."

"Sunset Shimmer? The name sounds familiar."

Diamond Tiara's facial expression quickly turned into a smirk. She didn't like Sunset very well either, something that Vignette and her had in common.

"You're telling me Shimmer has been this knee deep in trouble?" She laughed, leaning back in the chair for a minute. Her laugh only lasted seconds as she returned the chair to the ground.

The woman, Detective Donut, stayed silent. Her silence spoke more truth than her mouth ever could.

With a click of her pen, she looked down and continued writing on the notebook. Avoiding any and all eye contact with Diamond. This detective knew a lot. The way she presented herself afterwards said a lot.

Sunset Shimmer has been known for being a bully, but a criminal? That didn't sit right with Diamond. Even if Sunset was a criminal, what did she even do to get in that state? Was it something subtle like theft or was it murder?

The silence grew stronger. All that could be heard was the noise the light was making and the pen the lady was writing with. It was quite strange how she was still writing. It was if she was trying to purposely stall until they called her back in.

What is this girl writing? God damn. Diamond Tiara thought, slightly leaning forward to take a peak.

The detective finally stopped writing and put the notebook aside. She gathered all her papers and stood up. She continued to walk out the door and close it, leaving Diamond all alone. Again.

𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

"That girl is a demon-child. She's like 12, Swirl. And she already knows how to get into adults heads." Donut spat, putting the folders aside and putting a hand on her head.

"She's 14, Donut."

"14?!"

"Yes. Canterlot High School is certainly weird. It's combined with the normal high school grades plus 7th and 8th grade, which they call junior high."