Chapter 9: Get. The. Fuck. Off. Me

Start from the beginning

Parker, seeing I'm distracted with listening, starts talking to her. I don't know what he says but her hysterical bursts of laughter are horribly annoying. And once I heard her thoughts all I wanna do is snap her neck. I need to find a way to leave. I need to see her, make sure she's OK somehow. I need to know her name. And I need to know for sure if she's mine.

"Parker?" He looks at me, she doesn't notice as she keeps talking. 

"Yeah? What do you need from me?"

"Get me the answers I need to eliminate this good for nothing Alpha and Alpha Darren. That he thinks he's gotten away with this and thinks he's having what's rightfully mine." I can't help but let loose a growl. She looks at me too but brushes it off as nothing and carries on talking. Please shut up. 

"I'll kill anyone that touches her. Including this bitch. Where's your room Parker?" 

"I thought you weren't sure she was your mate? And Funnily enough I believe it's the room next to hers. Why?" 

"Good go and get my stuff, we're staying in your room from now on. And I want to know who goes in and out of her room. Any suspicious noises or movements, I want a hole put through the wall too. I can't hear anything from that room when I pass and I don't like it. Or understand why that one room would be soundproofed. If you struggle, call Rush, he's the strongest and can possibly break the barrier or figure out a way to put surveillance up. And I'm not sure me and Zander are confused as Remi smells so similar but with her thoughts and how I keep reacting in regards to her, I think she is. I need to get her alone the kiss will confirm it, I only need to touch her lips briefly for the bond to form. If it doesn't, she still needs our help and could be my potential! If she wants to be." 

"You got it, we will find away to get you two alone" he says, after excusing himself he rushed away.

While he's doing that I go greet the other Alphas, Remi following me the whole time. I'm not really taking anything in as I'm too distracted and this Remi girl seriously needs to fuck off. She hasn't stopped touching me and the innuendos that come out of her mouth. My god she has no self respect whatsoever. And she may smell good but there's no spark and I really dislike her so potential or not I won't be choosing her. Soon Parker comes back

"Done" is the first thing he links to me

"Good. That was quicker than i expected, can we leave now"

"It's 11 now so might have to wait a little bit longer while I get rid of her for you"

"No. I wish to leave now and couldn't care about getting rid of her!"

"Jes, come on, I understand-"

"No… you fucking don't understand P. You didn't hear the shit that's in that girls head, and quite frankly anyone in this pack! I don't trust any of them, I need to-"

"Alright Jes, calm down. I'm sorry but If you just disappear it could cause trouble with the other Alpha's. We will just make an excuse to leave and I'll get rid of her. Have you spoken to everyone?"

"Fuck!! Fine, but as quick as possible, and no, Alpha Phillip is the last I need to speak with"

I make a move to go speak to him when the She-wolf grabs onto my arm.

"Alpha Jesse. Why don't we go for a drink? We haven't really had a chance to get to know each other. Maybe we could come to some sort of arrangement. I'm of high quality and would make a fine mother to any potential pups. I know you are on the lookout for potential candidates and I'd love to show you my potential, if you know what I mean."