"No, we were just leaving" she replies as her boyfriend interrupts her. "Hey you know what? I'll take it" says Topper, holding his hand out to the beer. "I'll ta— Thank you man. I appreciate it."

"That's a nice suggestion there Topper, but I didn't ask you" I let out a slight giggle at JJ's comments. "Now if you said pretty please, maybe... but you didn't".

"Oh, pretty please? pretty please."

"Yeah, so. Sarah?" JJ holds the cup up to Sarah again, obviously trying to provoke him. "You can have it"

"She doesn't want it you—" Topper knocks the cup out of JJ's hand so that the beer splashes completely over JJ and me. Right then was the point where I knew, JJ was freaking out. He grabs Topper by his shirt and pushes him away.
„you fucking son of a bitch!"

"No, no, no, no, no" John b holds JJ back.

„JJ, stop." I say, trying to calm him down.

"You're so funny man!" JJ calls to Topper.

"Hey—" says John b to JJ as... "Dirty Pogues" says Topper, and John b runs to topper and pushes him away.

John b was actually always the dispute mediator, wanted to stay incognito with the others as they discussed. But when someone talks dirty about the Pogues, he flips out.

"John b! We're supposed to be incognito, remember?" Says Pope to his friend.

"Babe, babe, babe, babe-" shouts sarah to calm her boyfriend as Topper punches John b in the face. He kicks him in the water.

Meanwhile, a crowd cheers around them.

"Hey John B, don't make me drown you like your old man, all right?" He yells to my brother lying in the water.

That's it. Nobody talks about my dad like that, so I want to run but JJ holds me down. "No way" he says, holding my wrist. I take a deep breath, trying not to freak out right now.

"JJ!" I scream and slap his hand away.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" shout the people standing around. Topper kicks John B in the stomach again.

I run over to Topper and jump on his back. He throws me off and then John B throws Topper into the water.

"John b let it go!" Calls pope frantically.

"Stop, you guys!" yells Kie as the two fight hopelessly.

JJ meanwhile has pulled me back to him and made sure everything is okay. Which I hate right now.

"That's what I'm talking about" calls JJ to John b who just punched Topper in the face.

„Shut up, JJ." I say, while looking up to him.

"Come on!" Shouts John b aggressively. "Yeah, you wanna go?" Expands topper and slaps the boy in the face again.

"JJ?" I say fearfully.

The two slap back and forth and it ends with Topper pushing John b into the water and holding his head under.

Without hesitation, I run and try to kick topper in the stomach with my foot. JJ had no chance to stop me. But Topper holds my foot in the air and shoves ne backwards so that I fall on my back into the water.

"Fuck you!" JJ screams aggressively and runs over to me. "Are you okay?" I nod and look at him in complete panic. Topper is just about to drown my him. My brother.

"He's killing him, JJ please" I cry. "Help him" as much as I wanted JJ to stay out of fights and all that shit, I can't lose anyone else. JJ looks at me for a moment and then goes to Topper without hesitation.

He holds a gun to his head.

My heart is practically pounding right now. I didn't think JJ would pull out a gun.

"Yeah, you know what that is" says JJ. "Your move, broski" while almost all the people run away screaming.

"JJ" screams Sarah. "Stop! JJ! Put the gun down"

"Did you say something, princess?" He looks over at Sarah.

"We're good. We're good" Topper shouts, holding up his hands.

"Kie! Can you check your psycho friend, please?" Shouts Sarah.

"Okay, everyone, listen up!" Shouts JJ, holding up the gun. "Get the hell off our side of the island!" He fires two shots into the air. Everyone flinches.

That was one too many

"Are you crazy? You idiot!" Pope shouts angrily.

"Stupid!" Kie shoves JJ away.

"Why would you do that?" Screams Pope hysterically.

"I'm saving his life, okay?" Screams JJ in defiance.

"Pope come down, he was going to drown John b!" I scream in defense.

"Stupid! You're gonna jeopardise everything!" Pope continues to yell at JJ.