But I decided to follow him. I stopped up. He walked into a house.

"It was so nice Julia," I said as I helped her with the dishes. "I'm going out, don't wait up" I told her as I was now wearing a new outfit. If this guy was following me he would probably look for a girl who wears a dress. I was now wearing a pair of cowboy shorts, a white top and a pair of black sneakers.

I walked down the beach, I had my knife in my back pocket. I had sunglasses on. The sun was going down. i looked over towards the house, the man earlier walked into.

I saw a few people, they were still at the beach. They were probably on vacation here because they did not speak french or english. I took a seat a few meters away from them, and looked into the ocean. 

I was sitting with my phone when I saw a shadow on my screen. I locked it, I had my sunglasses on, I saw the man walk towards the water. He was fully dressed. He held a phone till his ear.

"Yeah I know" I heard him, it was a wild moment. He had such a raspy voice, like Harrys. I just got a little closer to the family, just in case he turned around to look at me. Maybe he would think I was one of them?

"Look, I don't know about it all, don't tell a single soul about talking to me, understand?" he asked. And there I realised that that man right there, was Harry. It was. I could hear and see it. And I broke me inside, knowing he was alive all this time, hiding from me, after I got back.

I was crying inside, but I held myself back. I wanted to run over and hug him for protecting me from people who only wanted me dead. But then again, he kidnapped me, and I couldn't know if he was here to do it all over again. So I just pretended to be on my phone. Until he walked back towards the house.

The next morning I woke up early. Julia was at work I knew, so I had time to get ready. I was planning to go near that house that Harry was staying in. He had to go out eventually, so I planned on just asking around, making sure it was him.

I took on a denim skirt, it sat tight. a white cardigan over my white bra, I closed the cardigan but chose to reveal my skin a little. It looked cute. I took on a few pieces of jewelry and grabbed the knife and took it in my little purse I took over my shoulder.

I walked down the road, saw the house. I walked over to the neighbour's house and knocked a couple of times. A blonde woman opened, "hi" I said, "I'm sorry for coming unannounced, but I was wondering if I could take a look inside your home? I'm looking to buy one of these houses?" I lied and smiled. "Oh don't apologize" she smiled, "come on in, my husband is on a work trip so it's just me and the kids" she told me.

"I'm sorry, I'm Grace" I smiled, "I'm Ella" she smiled and shook my hand. "We're originally from Seattle, we moved here almost a year ago, we love it" she told me and showed me inside. "It's so lovely" I smiled, "so you want to buy a house nearby?" Ella asked me, "yes, it's so lovely here" I nodded.

"Is the neighbourhood good? Do you have good neighbours?" I asked her. Well mrs. Lewis is great, she's an older woman but she's so sweet" she smiled. "Then the house on the other side is rented out, right now a british guy is living there, he came a week ago, I've only really seen him going in and out, I don't think he likes to talk to strangers" she laughed. "I see" I nodded, "let's take a look upstairs?" she smiled, "yes" I said and walked with her. 

"What a view huh?" Ella asked me, we were in a room that gave me a good look at the house Harry stayed in. "Yeah," I nodded. I saw the door to the house open, Harry walked out. He walked over to a car and got inside, I walked away from the window. "How many kids do you guys have?" I asked Ella as we walked downstairs. "Two, we have Stephanie and Jackson," she smiled, "they're three and seven" she added.

"Thank you so much for showing me around, I really loved it" I said, "you're welcome" Ella said, "hey why don't you come by to dinner tonight?" she asked me. "REally?" I asked her, "yeah, I love cooking, please?" she asked me. "Okay, should we say five?" I asked her, "yes" she nodded.

I walked over to Harry's house, he was not in there. "You're crazy Styles" I whispered as I walked away.

He was crazy if he thought he could just start all over. He was just crazy.

And I came back around five, "Stephanie and Jackson, come say hi to our guest" Ella said, I saw two pretty kids run in. "Hi guys" I smiled, "I'm Grace" I smiled, "hi, you're pretty" the girl smiled. "You're pretty," I told her. The boy also smiled, "go play, I'll get the dinner ready" Ella told them.

"What does your husband work with?" I asked Ella as I walked over to her. "He's a lawyer" she smiled, "he travels a lot then?" I asked her, "yeah" she nodded.

"Dinner was great," I told Ella as I helped her with the dishes. "Thanks," she smiled. I stayed for a while before I told her I needed to head back home.

I stopped outside her house, I saw light from the house beside. Ella told me that the time Harry has been staying there he has been the only one there. I don't even know if he knew I was here still, I didn't really know if he knew it was me, it could just look like me.

I walked inside Julia's house and I walked upstairs and inside my bedroom. I walked over to the window, the knife was laying there. I took it up and walked over to the bed. I laid down and looked at the knife, turned it a couple of times. I smiled as I thought of how Harry challenged me to hold him at knifepoint. He told me I couldn't, but he did not know how much I've practiced it in my own head.

He did not know. 

____________________

NEW CHAPTER DARLINGS! 

Harry is not dead, that's all i'm saying. I couldn't let him die y'all. He's a softie deep inside, but he's also pretty badboy-ish in this story. ( and it will show)

Vote, comment and share! 

All the love darlings xx.