The Blue Moon Pack lives in an area two hours from Valley Forbes. The humans that live near us are very much aware of our presence.

My parents were killed to form a truce with the humans in our region. I always knew this was going to be fleeting.

My parents might have willingly given their lives up for peace, but I am no fool. After my parents died, I lived with Damon and his folks.

I answer Damon, "I know man. I know how despicable they are, but Lilly is still my mate. I've tried fighting it. Trust me. But I need her. She smells so good."

"I felt the same with Jasmine...but not everyone in our pack will agree with Lilly as your mate."

I recognize that my beta is correct, but no one has ever questioned my decisions, and no one ever will. I will make sure of it.

"If someone has a problem with my choices, they can inform me themselves. Of course, if they dare. Plus, did you see what happened on the field? A normal human cannot do that. We can't let Lilly stay with the Shadow Creek Pack, that can be more dangerous."

Daman responds, "your right. What's that alphas problem by the way? Why is he claiming Lilly as his?"

I get outranged by the thought of Ethan and Lilly together. I loathe the idea that they were alone for two weeks. I realize that Lilly has always been telling the truth about Ethan and her, but it makes no sense. Lilly is mine.

I need answers.

"I am not sure, but I think it's time I find out. Damon, link two of our members to stand watch outside Lilly's door. I want no one to be able to get in without my permission. Me and you have some digging up to do."

Damon and I walk out Lilly's room. Josh, Crystal, and Ethan are waiting in the hallway.

I make my way towards Ethan. Crystal and Josh stand behind Ethan.

"Follow me. I need answers, and I refuse to get them from you. We will go to your parents and the elders," I instruct Ethan.

Ethan does not appreciate my tone.

"I don't take orders from you. You forget where you are."

"I know where I am at. I'm simply un-afraid. Listen, seeing that you are still hovering over my mate, I can assume that you are clueless."

Crystal growls at my snark remark against her brother. But Ethan turns away without a word and the others follow suit.

I ensure my guards are in place before I follow them. We walk a short distance to an unknown building. By the size and smell, I am sure it is Ethan's family home.

When we get inside, I see Ethan's parents along with the elders waiting for our arrival. I take my time to observe my surroundings. I can smell Lilly's lingering scent around the place.

So, this is where she has been staying.

Under normal circumstances, I would have killed Ethan in sight. However, I know I was Lilly's first time; that alone is the only thing that keeps Ethan alive.

I am conscious that I cannot just start a war with Ethan, but if Ethan keeps pushing me, I will.

I walk to the center of the living room to greet the elders. The elders are a group of the oldest members from each pack. Their role is to pass their wisdom to future generations. They are also experts in werewolf history.

I respect these members. They earned it by living the longest and experiencing the most.

I start the meeting, "we all know why we are here. Lilly, my mate, is human and I would like to know why. I also would like to know why this imbecile keeps getting in my way, claiming her as his own."

Ethan claps back, "Lilly is my mate. I was going to introduce her to everyone today at the lunar party before you got your filthy hands on her."

I smirk as I reminisced the hot moment I lived with Lilly.

"You sure are right. My hands were all over her and hers on me. If she is yours as you claim, then how come you did not mark her."

Ethan attempts to get near me, but Damon blocks his path. I pull Damon back. I do not need anyone to fight my battles.

Mr. Adams nudges Ethan back. Ethan takes a long breath in, looking back at me.

"I'm not like you. I don't impose myself onto someone without their permission. That's not a man, just a filthy animal," Ethan ends, eyeing me down.

It took everything in me not to punch Ethan in the face.

Ethan continues, "despite that, I know you must have sensed Lilly less throughout her stay here. I assume you also know what that means. I might have not claimed her all the way, but that did not stop us from having our fun."

A huge grin appears on Ethan's face. Elder Daniel, the eldest of the group, steps in to stop the back and forward between us.

"Alphas, we are aware of the situation. We have discussed this in depth while you all were with Luna. After seeing the events unfold, it is clear to us that miss Lilly is not an ordinary human. She clearly possesses powers we are unfamiliar with. However, seeing that she has no aura, she is not one of us either."

Ethan interjects, "actually, I do remember seeing an aura around her one time. It was the night I first found her. She was in her room sleeping when we heard a gasp from the room. When I checked on her, I saw a glow around her. But it was fleeting, and it disappeared later in our interaction."

I loathe the fact that Ethan had any information over my mate. This privilege should only correspond to me. I ponder the information Ethan just shared.

Ethan is talking about the night I bit her. She was sleeping. It must have been after our first dream encounter.

I began saying, "hmm...if I'm right, then that should have been after my first dream encounter with Lilly."

Ethan tenses.

I continue, "ahhh... so she never mentioned that to you. Oh yeah, me and Lilly have had contact before today. If you were so special, then I wonder why she did not tell you...you are clearly overestimating your importance."

My statement clearly wounds Ethan, but he is trying his best to mask his feelings. Crystal, at this point, is being refrained by Josh. I know I am making her angry.

The elder continues, "interesting. If I'm correct, after Joshua bit Lilly, a change was triggered in her. A change that occurs upon interacting with Alpha Joshua, her 'mate.' Although I was unsure at first, upon hearing everyone's observations, I believe I saw an aura around her when she removed your wounds."

"So that settles it. I am Lilly's mate. I trigger a change in her. She is mine."

"Not quite Alpha Joshua. I notice Lilly began having this aura when she first attended Alpha Ethan's wounds; the aura continued when healing yours. Then, it disappeared when she became unconscious," Elder Daniel responds, looking around at the other elders in the room.

The other elders nod in unison as if giving approval to Elder Daniel to keep going.

Elder Daniel continues, "we believe Luna Lilly is mated to both of you. However, she is no ordinary human. We believe she is the reincarnation of the moon goddess herself."