Maid Eren x Levi

Eren POV

This guy had to be rich. EXTREMELY rich. The house itself was huge and looked very beautiful on the outside, but the inside. Gurl, I kid you not, it was soooooo beautiful and expensive. I wonder if this guy had a family og girlfriend.

"You like it?" i heard a voice behind me ask. "Yes, it is very beautiful."

"Mmmm, not as beautiful as you." Did I just hear that correctly? He called me beautiful?! "I-I u-ummm... thanks?" Then Levi chuckled. He freaking chuckled at me. Was it because I was stuttering or what?!

"You're cute too. I know working with you would be a lot of fun." At this point I'm certain he can hear my heartbeat. Bitch, and he smirked?! Holy cow, I knew he was my type, but this! This just confirms I'm going to be going through hell and heaven at the same time. This dude, right infront of me, was my sexy, rich boss and I was he's freaking maid?! Oh lord, I'm in for a ride.

"You okay there? You look a bit feverish." Shit, I should've just played it cool. "I um.. yeah I'm perfectly f-fine, yeah!" Damn it Eren, why do you have to stutter so much.

"Well, before I go over the rules, you can go check the house out, but do not, and I repeat, do not walk in my bedroom. It's the black door on the end of the corridor to your right. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." And I was on my way to check the house out. It had a lot of rooms, most of them not in use. The living room we were in, was connected to the kitchen. It was all white with marble tabletops. Levi seemed to like a lot of white. Upstairs there was another living room, a bit smaller then the one downstairs, and down the corridor was the room that I believe I'll be staying in. On my way down I noticed that Levi was gone. I didn't think much of it and went to explore more. He had a game room, a big ass bathroom and a creepy basement with a built in cinema. This place was massive. The garden at the back was also huge with a little pond in the middle. So I was allowed to see all this, but not his bedroom? I wonder why.

"Eren? Come here!" I started walking towards the voice and plopped down on the sofa next to him. "Okay, so here are the rules you need to follow. Memorize them. And as for work, you'll be cleaning the house while I'm at work. My working hours are from eight to five. I expect it to be spotless, got it?" I gave him a small nod. He seemed to be quite the cleanfreak. "The cleaning supplies are in the room next to your bedroom, upstairs. Oh, and also, you'll need to wear the aqquiered attire." Aqquiered attire? What's that? Levi seemed to notice my confusion and spoke further. "It's in your closet."

Ping

"Sorry I'll be leaving now, I have a few errands to run this afternoon. I won't be back before it's late. There is food in the fridge. And work starts tomorrow. Bye."

Oh, so I'll be by myself for a few hours. Great, what to do? It's only two pm so I guess I'll watch a movie or something.

Time skip, cause why not?

The movie was super boring, I don't even know why I watched it. It was nearing dinnertime so I made myself some pasta and ate it.  After I had cleaned up, I decided to head out to the garden. I just spent a few minutes outside to look around before I went back inside. I was feeling dirty so I went to take a bath. I also took the piece of paper with the rules with me. I had my own bathroom connected to my room. Nice!

As I was filling the tub with water, I noticed that there were already sope and shampoo in the bathroom. Looking down at the paper, I noticed one of the rules being to use the sope he had bough. Fair enough. Wait, why does it smell like strawberry? He really has bad taste. Whatever.

After my bath I dried myself with a towel and went to look in my closet. What the hell?! There was a maid outfit, pajamas and lingerie? What was this dudes deal? Does he expect me to wear this? "Fuck it, whatever."

Then I made the worst decision ever. I put on one of the lace panties, accompanied by some black lace thigh highs. To top it all off, I also put on one of the oversized shirts in the closet. That's when I heard it. A knock on my door followed by a door creaking open. Levi.

"Oh"

/////////////////////

Hehehehehe