•|| Sunrises And Them ||•

Depuis le début

"My teddy" she murmured. She moved her hands over my back discovering what is it. Her facial expressions changed and she opened her eyes  with a flash. "You? You are not my teddy" she was disappointed. "So, can I be your teddy?" I pouted. "But you're my husband. My teddy was with me whenever I needed him. You are not me whenever I need you." I gulped down at what she said. 'I DID NOT EXPECT THAT.'

"So, from next time, you'll come to all my business meetings. They will be our mini honeymoons" I tried to tease her. "I would love to. At least I'll not be bored to the core" she was serious. 'Point to be noted, take Riddhima on small trips.'

"So now?" I asked her. "The sun has not risen yet. So sight-seeing?" she paused for a minute and spoke up again "No. There's danger around, right?" "But you want it right?" I asked her. She nodded her head as if she was guilty. "Mrs. Riddhima Vansh RaiSinghania, you are free to express your wishes. I'm not allowed to suppress you. You want to go na, then come, we'll both go for sight-seeing" I said pulling her out of the bed.

We were descending the stairs when she asked, "Dress? I'm in night suit." "Let's get a bit lazy. Hmm?" She nodded. I were leaving the mansion when Angre came from behind. "Boss, you're back?" I turned around, "Everything under control here?" He nodded. "I need tight security in civil dress. Quick." "Yes, Boss" and he left hurriedly.

"Marine Drive?" I asked her. "Of course. That's the best place for sight-seeing" she said excited. I drove to the Gateway Of India  and parked the car in the parking lot. "We'll walk from here" I informed her. We came out of the car and started walking. Her face was pale. And I know the reason.

"Riddhima, you okay?" I asked her concerned. "Ye... yes...I'm good..." she stammered. "This place Gateway Of India brought some bitter memories?" I asked her purposely. She shook her head in a yes first then no. 'Whether this place be good or bad for you but it definitely brings bitter memories for me. It is the very same place you proposed Kabir. When I said I know everything about you, I MEAN IT.'

We quickly passed the place and reached Marine Drive. Gladly as it was Thursday, there were not many people. I found a place for us and sat there. She was still recovering from the memories. "Perfect view. The sun rising, the breeze hitting us and the sea waves crashing" I said smiling at her.

She smiled back and snuggled her hands around my arms. She rested her head on my shoulder and said, "Kabir is an asshole. I removed him from my life completely in these days you were not here. His intentions weren't for the country or me. He was doing all this to overpower you in business. I wish I didn't waste my time on him." She was pissed.

"What if his intentions were for the country or you?" I tried to keep my cool. "I tried doing something for my country but couldn't because of that son of a bitch. I thought he was special but you are. You are far more better than him." She took a pause and continued, "About your works. They are so cool. You are a Mafia King for God's sake. Living with you my mind changed and made me evil. And I'm liking being evil."

"These things are not easy, Riddhima" I sighed. "We'll make it easy. Trust me for once. Open up your heart. I promise I'll take you out of this pain forever" she tried to assure me. "Why me?" I asked her dejected. "Because you've been living in this pain for years. Sometimes, it is much more easy to live in this pain than the process of coming out of it. And I want to help in the process of coming out of this pain which is more difficult." she said with a smile.

"Waise bhi, yeh rishta tab hi tootega jab tumhari ya phir meri, hum dono me se kisiki saanse nahi rukti. Right, Mr. Vansh RaiSinghania?" she said mimicking me.

( Translations: Anyways, this relationship will only end, when yours or mine, one of us will die. )

"Of course, Mrs. Riddhima Vansh RaiSinghania" I said holding her waist by my hand and admired the view infront of us.

MERI BETUKI RANTS:-

Maybe not too good but here it is. And the trend was totally successful with 75.2k tweets (last recorded) for 10 hours straight. Congratulations to us! There is another trend tomorrow. The rules are the same but the tagline is 'RrahulSudhir Slaying At ITA'. This trend will start tomorrow at 20:30. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜