||3||

Next part....do inline comments
__**__

"I feel completed baby." Manik whispered holding Nandini tightly, Nandini smiled laying on his chest, this night witnesses their love and happiness.

"Yes Manik. Me too." Nandini said looking at manik who smiling looking straight. Nandini felt unknown happiness with him, he is her everything now.

"Nanduu.nanduu." Manik shook Nandini who came out of trance and looked at him who seeing her in worry.

"You ok baby?" Manik aksed she nodded yes and hugged him.

"Acha! I want to ask you something?" Manik asked in teasing way which Nandini didn't get it that time.

"Hmm."

"Why were you note high today then me?" Manik asked teasing, Nandini frown and said "What note...... manikkkkkk you..." Nandini started hiting him, Manik try to stop her while laughing. both laughing, moan and groan filled the room.

After few hours.

"Nandu acutally I didn't use protection so have this pills before you leave.navya will be here." Manik said wearing his shirt, Nandini nodded taking it.

Manik sat beside her and held her face, "I love you."

Nandini smiled and kissed his hands, "I love you too manik. Why you said suddenly?"

"Just felt like saying. You go safe I will call once i meet Neyonika ok. Bye." Manik kissed her forehead and left, leaving smiling Nandini back. She kept pills on bed and went to fresh up.

She thought to take pills but same time her phone ring which snatched the life from her. Her Manik meet into an accident.

Flashback end.

"Manikkkk." Nandini got up with jerk and looked around in tears.

She held head,t tightly thinking it's dreams, "Please come back Manik.."

___________

"Now are you happy? My daughter left me. You said you will separate them anyhow, but now. She love him more then anything." Amms shouted at one person who looking out of window.

"So what? They will never be together." Person said.

Amms asked in frown ,"Why?"

"Because Manik die in an accident. He won't come back. So now it's your wish." Amms shocked hearing that Manik is dead.

"How could you say it without any tears?He is your son na." Amms asked disgusting. That is Neyonika.

"He is, but if his lifeline ends we can't do anything." Neyonika said, Amms glared at her.

"I never seen a women like you, I should never listen to you. I myself will talk to my daughter." Amms said angrily and left.

Neyonika smirked and said "you think Nandini will come after you, after you said a word abort the baby. Urghh I planned all this for Nandini not Manik, I don't know why this Manik coming between all. I don't know what will srikanth say if he get to know this. I have to do something.

(A/N:- guys in this Neyonika is fully evil...She won't change and all. Sorry if anyone got hrut..I myself love her so much..but story na..someone should be evil🤧🤧🤧)

She took phone to call someone but suddenly, light went.

"God!!this electricity." She cursed and doing something in phone. Light went and came, Neyonika looked at it suspiciously, outside the atmosphere changed, wild wind started flowing, thunder stated stricking. Neyonika face started sweating, and step back in fear.