45 Minutes & Vengeance

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Scott is dead.

And that's when Zara get's a text from Derek.

You were right about Braeden, please come see me tonight when you can.

And she will, but first she needs to know who the fuck the Benefactor is and how they know that Derek is gonna die, then she'll see him when she figures that out. So there she is sitting in the morgue of the hospital looking at a very dead seeming Scott Mccall, it's terrifying really. She hears footsteps coming from the hall and suddenly a very distressed Melissa Mccall is walking inside, she drops her facial expression and let's out a breath.

"I really hate this fucking plan." She mumbles as she stares at Scott who's laying on a morgue table.

"We all do, but he thinks it will work so we have to try." Jackson says

"We have 45 minutes until we need to wake him up." Kira says

"And what happens after?" Melissa asked

"Scott will be fine after." Mrs. Yukimura says

"No, I mean, If we don't wake him up in 45 minutes?" Melissa asked

"Let me guess, nobody told her?" Lyla says with a disappointed look on her face.

"Tell me what?" Melissa asked, her expression alarmed.

"If we don't wake him up in exactly 45 minutes, he will actually die." Mrs. Yukimura replies

Melissa has a look of anguish on her face, she gulps.

"Scott made us promise not to tell you until you agreed to the plan, I'm sorry." Stiles says as he pulls Melissa into his arms.

"He's the alpha, we had to listen and do what he said too." Jackson says

Melissa nods once Stiles lets her go, "My son is just an idiot."

"Not disagreeing with you there."

"What happens now?" Melissa asked

"I'm gonna go with Argent to go alert The Benefactor about Scott being dead, The Benefactor will need visual confirmation so he'll hopefully come here." Stiles explains

"That's what we're banking on, anyway." Liam replies

"Okay, Stiles, go." Melissa says

He nods before vamping out of the morgue.

He came back pretty fast with about 3 laptops in his hand and chargers, "Who wants to watch hospital cameras and for The Benefactor with me?" Stiles says with his lips in a straight line.

Jackson, Isaac and Lyla passed and just agreed to stay in the morgue and watch Scott.

That left, Zara, Liam and Kira.

So they were all in an empty room with the computers hooked to the wall and hacked into the hospital hallway cameras. After 5 minutes of looking at the cameras the one on the roof started to glitch out, then it said no signal.

"It's not supposed to do that, you guys should go check it out." Stiles says

"I'll stay with you."

Stiles nods, "Kira, Liam, be careful. And come back immediately!"

They both run out of the room, Stiles shakes his head, "Kids."

Zara snorts

"Hey? you okay?" Stiles nudges her

Zara nods, and runs her hands through her hair. "Yeah.. I just gotta see Derek tonight."