― we must be killers

WE MUST BE KILLERS

❝we're children of the wild ones❞

WE MUST BE KILLERS(( KAZ BREKKER ))

WE MUST BE KILLERS
(( KAZ BREKKER ))

featuring

reina hardesty* as aerie kir-chol*

AERIE KIR-CHOL knew exactly how she'd ended up in her current situation - that situation being freeing animals in hellgate prison to make a rather speculator distraction.

since the of age 13 she'd had to resort to crime to make sure there was food in her stomach and a roof over her head after her father had been shot dead in one of the gambling halls that littered the streets of ketterdam.

her wrap sheet was a list of petty crimes until kaz brekker had found her cornered in a dark alleyway by the black tips.

ever since he'd been her 'knight in black armour' and welded his cane like it was a sword she'd been indebted to him; kaz brekker didn't just save people without cause, charity and pity were not something he generally dealt in.

he'd turned her into a lethal weapon, a monster of the darkest kind and, when the leader of the dregs, per haskell, had deemed her 'worthy', she'd been branded with a tattoo.

a tattoo that let everyone know that to cross her was to cross the dregs: the tattoo of a crow drinking from a goblet.

merciless, cruel and possessing a tongue sharper than a knife, she had no qualms about setting dozens of dangerous animals free to kill an arena full of people happy to watch other people being killed.

little did she know that despite being the monster she thought she was she wasn't immune to catching feelings, especially for someone darker and crueller than she could ever wish to be.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ☆    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I'm not too sure whether I need to necessarily elaborate on this plot because it's pretty much a self insert into six of crows and crooked kingdom, although it could be rather cool to have a few chapters on aerie's back story. she's originally from shu-han so if you decide to change her face claim and name then please make sure that both things remain true to what her character should look like (leigh has stated that shu-han is essentially china so an asian faceclaim is pretty much needed - I used hayley kiyoko as tamar in my nikolai fic so you have another option if you decide to change this to an inej or nina fic!). her father was killed in a gun fight and her mother had remained in shu-han, so when she received the news that her husband died she assumed her daughter had too, so never went looking for her. I think a tragic backstory is pretty much a necessity to be a member of the dregs. anyway I really hope someone writes this plot otherwise I will.

- megan ( jesperfahey )

suggested playlist:
✧ team (lorde) ✧ run this town (jay-z, rihanna + kanye west) ✧ ii. worldstar (childish gambino) ✧ bad guy (the interrupters) ✧ no rest for the wicked (lykke li)