The Student Council & Familiar Forest

Start from the beginning

Rias: "Sona why are you here."

Rias was talking to who I assume is the king of this peerage

Asia: "who is she."

Asia not knowing what's going on. Issei then said something normal and not stupid.

Issei: "she's sona shitori the student council president."

Midnight: "there's more of you devils here. You guys really are everywhere."

Sona: "I'm here to see your new pieces."

Midnight: "I'm not her piece."

Issei: "how did she know that"

Saji: "aw Rias you didn't tell your little boyfriend about us."

The blonde boy sounding bitch made like Issei. I sense he host Vitra I feel so bad for Vitra.

Rias: "she knows Issei because she is a devil to her real name is-"

Midnight: "Sona Sitri a pure-blooded devil and heir to the Sitri clan."

Sona: "you seemed to be informed about be even if your not Rias's piece."

Midnight: "I know your sister how is she btw does she still cosplay."

Sona: "is that so."

Sona gave me a slight glare.

Midnight: "if you ever talk to her tell her Midnight said hi she'll know who I am."

Sona: "anyways Rias why are your familiars out."

Rias: "we we're thinking of getting Asia and Issei their familiars."

Sona: "that may be a problem we were thinking of getting Saji a familiar."

Sona and Rias started to argue over who should go. I let them argue for a bit but now it's getting on my nerves. I tried to keep my monotoned composure but I couldn't.

Midnight: "SILENCE!!!"

I casted gravity magic on Sona and Rias. I then released the magic. I cleared my throat regaining my composure.

Midnight: "I'm sorry I let my anger out."

Midnight: "now why don't we all go to familiar forest."

I sat down as Sona and Rias got up. Rias looked at me.

Rias: "but he only takes one peerage a month."

Midnight: "if I say so he will take us all."

Midnight: "okay now let's get going."

I snapped my fingers teleporting us.

Familiar forest

(A/N: I don't know the dudes name so I'm just putting FM for familiar master and I'm not doing that rhyming shit.)

FM: "Who wants me"

Midnight: "hey I need your help."

FM: "Oh hey Midnight I'll gladly help what's the problem"

Midnight: "3 people in this group need familiars."

FM: "sure old pal."

As we start walking I feel a small dragons energy. I was to focused on the dragons energy that I didn't notice some slime dropped into all the girls. Until they screamed

Girls: "AHHH!!"

I turned around quickly to see the girls covered in slime. Kiba and Saji were blinded by the slimes. The slime was melting the girls clothes off Issei had a perverted look. I punch Issei in the stomach so he focuses on the pain. I managed to get the slime of most of the girls and the guys. I give them clothes while I'm at it. Issei recovers and starts hugging Asia who still has some slime on her.