Faded(Drarry)

A/N-HAIA-HERE U GO SOME DRARRY. I WROTE THIS FOR DRARRYMICROFIC ON TUMBLR AND I WANTED TO POST IT HERE AND I DID BUT I CHANGED HALF THE CONTENT AND MADE IT A BIT BIGGER AND ADDED MORE THINGS. STORYLINE IS A BIT DIFFERENT.

DISCLAIMER-ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO JK ROWLING,OBVIOUSLY

IF IT BELONGED TO ME DRARRY WOULD HAVE BEEN CANON, AGAIN,OBVIOUSLY.

Trigger Warning-Major Character death.

"Veera Verto!"

"Albus"-Draco sighed-"It is not 'Veera verto', It is Vera verto"

"Whatever Dad"-he turned to Draco and looked at him with his gorgeous green emerald eyes"-I can't do it. It's hard ."

"Oh, Albus! I will let you go to the ice cream store with dad if you do it"

"Really?"Albus asked with excitement clearly portrayed on his face.

"Really!"

"Aww!Too bad I already died."

"Huh? What do yo-"

Draco woke up with a start. He looked around, panicked, but there was no sight of Albus or harry.

'No, No, No' he thought. He ran out of the door with tears in his eyes.

"Albus?Harry?Where are you? Please do not play this joke on me"

He kept calling out their names but there was no response. He searched the whole house but there was no one there.

"Draco?'

He turned around to see Hermoine standing there with an unreadable look on her face. Draco ran to her with tears still dripping from his eyes.

"Oh! Hermoine" Thank god! Where are they?"

Hermoine's expression turned sad and somewhat tired.

"They died 6 months ago, Draco" 

"Wha-what.You a-are ly-lying right?"

"No, Draco. They died on the way to the ice cream store." Hermoine said. She looked like she would burst into tears any second.

Draco broke down in sobs. The ice cream store.If only he had stopped them.If only he had not promised Albus icecream.IF ONLY. Maybe they would still be alive.

And then it hit him. 'The water Goblet'.

He started running towards the office. Hermoine's calling voices muffled as he ran towards harry's office.

He went straight to harry's table and opened the drawer.

'Ah! There it was.' He took the water goblet in his hand. It was the water goblet that Albus transformed before going to the ice cream store and then something caught his eye. Beneath the water goblet, there was a letter placed neatly.

Draco picked it up out of curiosity. It was addressed 'To my dragon-Read this If I am no longer alive'

He opened the letter as a hysterical sob escaped his throat.

'Dear Dragon,

I read a book today and they said always write a letter for closure to your loved ones in case you ever die. So I am doing exactly that.

If you're reading this I am most probably dead right now(On a side note- what the hell, merlin. Why am I dead? How dare you to make my dragon cry?)

But I want you to remember dragon. I love you. I will always love you even If I am dead. I know it will be hard on you but you will get through it. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gay(Ha! You used to love this pun)

You are mine and mine only and I am yours and yours only. I love you, dragon. I really do.

Forever yours,

Harry

Draco wanted to cry but he couldn't. For harry's(and merlin's Who knows what harry will do?)sake, he couldn't. He had to be strong. For harry.For Albus.(For Merlin)

And then something caught his eye -again. It was a recorder attached to the letter. He tore it off and pressed play.

'A closure song for my beloved dragon'  And the song 'I will always love you by Whitney Housten started playing.

If I should stay
I would only be in your way
And so I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you each step of the way and
 I will always love you
I will always love you bitter
-sweet memories
That's all I'm taking with me
Good-bye, please don't cry
'Cause we both know that I'm not
What you need
 will always love you
I will always love you I
 hope life, treats you kind
And I hope that you have all
That you ever dreamed of
I wish you joy
And I wish you happiness
But above all this
I wish you love
And I love you will always love you
I, I will always, always love you
I will always love you

When the song ended, he just couldn't. He couldn't hold it back. He couldn't hold it back. He couldn't be strong. He couldn't be fixed. It was too late. He was too cracked to be fixed again. He was too weak to be strong again.

He screamed and sobbed as loud as he could. 'Why them?' 

He grabbed the letter and the water goblet and hugged them. He cried and sobbed ."Why them? Why not me?" He screamed at the top of his voice. He would do anything to take their place

'Why them?'

It was really sad. He just had a water goblet and a letter to remember them by along with memories but they fade. Memories fade. His will fade too(or maybe they already had).

A/N-I laughed and cried while writing this so I am honestly a mess right now. But I LAUGHED WAY MORE.hehehehehE.