Chapter 1

On a Monday morning,
Joshua went to the practice room,
He found a brown box.
He opened it, and saw a bag of spicy potato chip.
Just then, flashbacks about his best friend went past his head.

On 5 July 2014,
Joshua and Dino met for the first time at Pledis. They were holding a bag of Spicy Potato Chip, when they accidentally knock into each other.

On 15 July, They met again at the practice room.
They both were lonely so Joshua decided to talk to Dino.
They chatted and found out they had a lot in common.
They liked the same type of snack as well .
Eventually they became best friends.

On 30 December, It was Joshua's birthday and Joshua invited Dino to his house to celebrate with him. It was an unforgetable day for them.

On 11 February 2015,
It was Dino's birthday. Dino and his family had taken Joshua out with them to celebrate Dino's birthday. On that day,both of them went to the park together. It was a fun and wonderful day for them.

On National Day, both families  have met at the stadium to watch the parade. They enjoyed it really much.

On 12 June 2016, Joshua and Dino went to Taiwan for a school exchange program. They were nervous at first but both of them motivated each other. They tried lots of new things together and never had that much fun before.

On Halloween, Joshua and Dino knocked door to door, and exclaimed " Treat Or Trick! "
They collected lots of candy and shared it together.

On Chirstmas, Dino and his family  went to Joshua's house and had a huge feast. They were Super full, they played some games and then exchanged presents . Joshua gave Dino his favourite spicy potato chip with a note, while Dino gave Jude his favurite spicy potato chip with a note as well. The day, ended with a laughing party as both of them gave the same gift to each other.

 The day, ended with a laughing party as both of them gave the same gift to each other

Follow My Instagram :
- Adorejoshua2020
- Serenity_mun
- Shinning_top_quotes

Thank You For Reading.
To Be Continued.