"But..

"Aunty you know na father habit may come to kids, so she may crave for it." Navya said, Chachi nodded and went to do it.

Navya held Nandini hands who looking down with neutral face. "You ok na?" Nandini nodded.

Chachi gave bread and egg to Nandini who eat without making disgusting face which made Chachi and chacha shock, but continue to eat as they can't do anything.

"Nandu beta." All shocked to heard Amms voice, turned to see her except Nandini who sat neutral.

Cabir in switch exchanged Nandini and his plate, so Amms won't ask anything. Navya took bread from her hands.

"Ma you said you coming next week." Chacha asked her, walking to her.

"So I can't come here." Amms asked strictly.

"No no ma, he just saying simply. You come." Chachi try to take her to hall but Amms looking at Nandini who siting.

"Why she is not coming to me?" Amms asked as always she use to hug her tightly whenever she comes.

"Amms she is tired so. Nandu see Amms came." Navya said holding Nandini Shoulder and whispered, "Nandu see Amms came, so please be normal."

Nandini glanced at her and Amms, take smiled and said "Hii Amms." She went near her by palm her mouth, and run to hear by room to vomit. All shocked, Navya went behind her.

"What happened nandu!" Amms asked and try to go but Cabir stood front.

"Acutally she ate egg by mistake so she vomit that's it Amms. Aunty why don't you take her to room?Navya will bring Nandu." Cabir eye at Chachi to take Amms, who immediately took her.

"Manik beta, I am doing all in your palce. Why you left us man?" Cabir thought in angry and palm his face in sad.

"Ok ok, drink water." Navua rubbed Nandini back who vomit what and all she ate.

"You take rest nandu, please be normal with amms ok." Navya said.

"I can't Navya, whatever I see, I imagining  him. Why he left me?" Nandini said in tears, Navya hugged her to control her emotions, Nandini slept while crying.

"Manik I always thought you monster, but your both love I admire most. Please come back she needs you." Navay said whipping her tears.

____________

At night

Nandini sat silently eating with others only Amms talking nonstop.

"Nandu beta I am here to say one thing." Amms said hiting her head.

"What!" Nandini asked when Navya hit her hands down the table.

"Acutally you remember, lyer my student. He came two weeks before and asked for your hand for marriage I accept it as his son is right match for you." Four snapped eye at her in shock, Nandini frown and looked at her.

"What?" Nandini said.

"Yes beta, I decided it, I don't want you to marry some unwanted boy and gwt your life spoiled. You know this lyer son studied well and doing job in America, and he is Mangalore too." Amms words stopped when Nandini stood up immediately

Navya held her hands to stop her from talking, Chachi said "Ma why this much soon. Kets her study na."

"Study she can do after marriage to." Amms said.

"I won't" all snapped head at Nandini who looking down.

"What?" Amms asked.

"I won't marry anyone." Nandini said strictly which shock all, she never spoke to anyone like this.

"Why you won't? Because of that Manik. Listen Nandini he will only spoil your life.....

"He won't..." Nandini shouted all flinched back, "My Manik will never spoil my life. To remember you you only try to spoil my life sending me to pandit, who try to rape me. But my Manik saved me from him. Ok..now say he or you." Nandini words broken Amms heart.

Navya held Nandini by shoulder, "Navya leave me, you took my parents memory away from me. You know what my Manik gave me my music and my father star to me. He made me believe in them again. He said they will shine for me..They did..But my..Manik..He.." Nandini palmed her mouth and cried alot.

"He gave me life and went away from me.."Nandini said holding her stomach. Chacha and Chachi stood in tears seeing her.

Cabir helped Navya to make her sit on couch.

"What life? Are you....

"Pregnant with his child." Nandini said strongly hugging her stomach as if hugging her kid.

Amms stood in shock, held her head and turned to Chachi and chacha who nodded and looked down.

Navya side hugged her to control her breathe which going uneven.

"Get out." All turned to Amms who glaring at Nandini, "Get out of my house, how could you forget the value I teach you and got pregnant by him without marrying." Navya and Cabir glared at her thoughts, except Nandini who looking down.

"Amms she is our daughter how could you say that?" Chachi asked in shock.

"She must know it. If you want her in this house, ask her to abort this baby and marry who I say. I will leave here." All looked her shock,.

Nandini looked at her in shock as she never thought she might say it, her Amms who she thought a mother after her parents.

"How could you say her to abort a baby." Cabir asked disgusting.

"I can, I don't want a illegitimate child...

"Stop it." Her words stopped when Nandini shouted, "Don't call my baby as that. You don't have any rights. You want me to leave this house na I will. Now itself." Nandini shouted and left th house immediately without listening her Chachi pleading.

Cabir went behind her saying Navya to bring Abir.

"Nandu Nandu sit in car." Cabir asked Nandini who stood in etars outside.

"Nandini sit, I will come." Cabir push her slowly inside backseat and clsod the door and walked inside.

Nandini cried leaning on window, caressing her stomach, "I am sorry Manik..I am sorry, I should have listen to you that say and took that pills but I done a mistake by forgetting. If I did our child might not called as illegitimate. I am sorry baby." Nandini said loudly and cried, without knowing one person thinking beside her with tears.

That is.

____________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

____________

I felt tears while writing🤧

Few words to Nandini (her habit, reaction for amms)

Few words for Cabir and Navya

Few words for amms.

Few words about a man standing in Nandini room and now beside her😉

Share your views

Unknown writer❤️✨

Forbidden But Its Right(✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें