I'll think about it

WORD COUNT: 504

Narrators POV

Crowley sat in Aziraphales reading chair as he cleaned up the shop, watching the angel clean very vigorously.

"Angel?"

"Yes?" Aziraphale didn't turn around as he dusted.

"Why are you cleaning in the first place? You're an angel, you could just miracle it clean."

"Well, it's for the same reason you stay in my shop when you're free."

"Which is?"

"I like it." He smiled as he put down the duster. The demons face turned red.

"Care for some tea, dear?"

"Nah, you know I don't like hot drinks." Crowley said. Aziraphale grabbed a tea bag and his kettle as he walked over to his kitchen.

"Ironic, isn't it?"

"What do you mean?" Crowley replied.

"Well, you're a demon, should you not like hot drinks?" Crowley scoffed.

"We've gone native, darling. I don't have to like anything I don't have to." Crowley smirked.

"That's a fair point." The angel said quietly. The kettle whistled and Aziraphale poured himself a nice cup of tea. He sat down on the couch and opened a book he had sitting on the side table. He blew on his tea and flipped the page. Crowley sighed softly.

"Is something wrong?"

"No."

"Obviously something is wrong."

"It's nothing."

"What is it, Crowley?"

"I just.. we're so.. platonic."

"Is that a problem?"

"Of course not! I prefer that over us not associating with each other."

"So is there a problem."

"No, I mean, not really. It's just boring. We're just dating without the fun stuff."

"I'm sorry? The 'fun stuff'?"

"You know, the cuddling, the kissing, the hugging. It just seems like ever since we "won" against god and satan we've been acting as dating but not officially." Crowley turned away and blushed as Aziraphale stared at him.

"Would you like to.. date?" Aziraphale asked hesitantly.

"I don't want to force you Azi." Crowley scratched the back of his head as he turned a shade of crimson.

"You wouldn't be forcing me Crowley." He paused for a second and then continued. "I love you. I've told you this many times before. And it's already as if we're in a relationship so what would be the difference really?" He smiled. Crowley turned to him.

"I love you too." Crowley mumbled softly, blushing bright pink.

"Come here." Aziraphale put down his items and motioned for him. Crowley stood up and went next to him as he cupped his face lovingly. "I'll ask again, would you like to date?" Aziraphale asked. Crowley leaned in and connected their lips. It was the first kiss they had ever shared in centuries of loving each other. It was tender and warm, something they have been craving for more then just a while. Crowley finally pulled back and laid his head on Aziraphale's shoulder.

"I'll think about your proposition." Crowley smirked devilishly.

"Oh come on you snake." Aziraphale smiled and kissed his forehead. Crowley slid his hands around Azi's waist and laid his head on his shoulder as the angel read silently, falling asleep slowly.

~~~

Yo! this isn't long but I wanted to do something fluffy so here we are :)