Chapter 3 :Pranbir's cute fight

At terrace

Prachi : Mahh..sorryy mah..I know you are angry on me..I should have not done this..please mah..say something.

Pragya : I am not angry on you Prachi..I am angry on myself. You have taken this decision as no one supported you. But , why didnt you feel that you mah wouldnt support you?? I have not created the trust within you.

Prachi : I trust you more than anyone in my life mah..the situation-

Pragya : To be true , I am happy that you married Ranbir. He is soo good and will surely take care of you like a princess...

At hall

Again everyone are gathered to Abhi's announcement.

Abhi : It is wrong that they got married without informing the family..but we cannot deny the fact that they have taken this decision as we didnt support them..we couldnt understand them.

Pallavi : No Abhii..the mistake is still theirs..we always wanted them to be happy..

Pragya : I think what he is saying is correct..they are still children..and they tend to make mistakes..but their love is true..

Arguments kept arising and Abhigya answered them all.Finally , they somehow managed to convince the family.

Abhi : Though they got married outside , we ll have a reception tomorrow to officially announce them as husband and wife. And till that , they can stay here at this mansion.

Ranbir runs and hugs Abhi while Prachi hugs Pragya..

After some time

Pragya : Take care , Prachi beta. We are leaving home and i ll be here tomorrow morning.

Prachi : Mahh..How could you leave me alone here?? I am also coming with you..

Pragya : But , you got married just today , dear..and coning home the same day is not something good.*prachii keeps sad face*...okayy fine..go ask Ranbir..

Prachi : *deep breath* you ll not accept whatever i say..i ll better go and ask him.

With ranbir

Prachi(lethargic tone) : Ranbir..I am going home along with mah..i ll come tomorrow

Ranbir(looks at her amusingly) : Onee second..are you asking me permission or just saying me??

Prachi : Whatt??Permission??Do you seriously think, I need your permission to go too myyy house??

Ranbir :*sweetly* Finee...it is not permission..atleast u could have asked my suggestion..

Prachi : I am not interested in asking your suggestion or permission.the thing is I am going home now..

Ranbir : Then , listen my decision now. You are not going anywhere..you are staying with me here in this house...

Prachi : *gets angry* Just because you married me..oops..i missed it..just because you married me by CHEAT..doesnt mean that I have to break all my ties with my family...

doesnt mean that I have to break all my ties with my family

Ranbir : Look Prachii..you can go anywhere and wherever you want but not until all things settle among us..

Prachi : Dont even expect that to happen..nothing can settle among us..

Ranbir : You think whatever you want Prachi..you are not going anywhere..ghar jana toh dhoor ki baath he!! Tum meri nazar se bhi bahar nahi jah sakthii!!

Prachi(speaks to herself) : Everything is because of you mahh...you sent me here to ask him..and see how he is behaving..

Ranbir(gives a shocking reaction) : Whyy didnt you say me before that mummyji sent you heree...?? Atleast you said me now  

Prachii : Mummyjii?? Ohhh goddd...you are right..i should have said you before..all my energy has gone waste..

Ranbir : Haa haa...now the matter is going to be solved soo easily..*slowly comes near her and goes to her ears* Elders usually say that..when biwi goes out of control..mummyji is the one to help..

Saying this , Ranbir goes towards Pragyaa..

Prachi(pats her head) : Areyy yaar..He ll surely convice mah..and thats soo easyy for him..all he has to do is to smile..*smiles at herself*

Precap : Prachi is not rude towards Ranbir and her behaviour changes suddenly before the reception

Precap : Prachi is not rude towards Ranbir and her behaviour changes suddenly before the reception. Is it got something to do with Rhea??Will Ranbir be able to discover that?

Note : Thank you soo much for your comments❤ Please vote the chapter if you like it and comment on this chapter..