Another normal day

"Hey!" Reagan calls out. James looks back and smiles. Reagan is quite attractive, so of course boys, especially newbies, would take a while to stop and talk. With her curly blond hair and fit body, Reagan wears what fits her. Skinny jeans, a fitting red long sleeves shirt and black ankle boots. Sorry. I'm not exactly a fashion fan.

We catch up with James and the two start talking. Jon and I exchange the oh-great-reagan look. We enter the cafeteria as lunch starts. We all sit down at the same table. We start talking about school, old life, and football. I, am a fan of football and basketball. Partly because Jon plays football, and because my brother plays basketball. So yeah. Anyway, we talk and talk. But mostly Reagan and James. Hmm. I wonder what'll happen in a few weeks...

After lunch is over, we head to our next class. Yes, me and my friends are very blessed to be in the same classes. All year. We sit down in a row again but this time, with James on the other side of Reagan. Of course.

Class begins.

Later on, after school, Gabe shows up and offers to take us all home. We drop off Reagan and James, because, surprisingly they live near each other, and then we reach our driveway. Jon's family and our family are just neighbors. Pretty sweet huh?

We get out of the car and enter our house. Jon comes along since no one's at home in their house. I go upstairs and drop my bag on the floor. Ash and Comet jump on me causing us to fall onto the bed. My two lovely huskies. "Gotta do some homework, guys." We don't have that much homework. Only math and physics. Ugh. "Gabe? Can I borrow a shirt?" I yell. "Sure." He calls up. I go into his room and get my favorite shirt of his. I change in my room. Shorts and the shirt. I grab my math and physics book, some paper, my notebooks, a pen, pencil and eraser and run downstairs and into the living room followed by my two dogs.

"Please help." I say as I crisscross on the floor. Jon sits beside me and Gabe on the other side. "You're not busy right?" I ask him. He shakes his head as he studies our assignment. The dogs put their heads on my lap. Then my phone rings. I pick it up. "Hello?" I ask. "Stella!!!" Reagan's voice is so loud that I cover my ears.
"What?"
"James and I are studying together. And WE DON'T GET THE MATH HOMEWORK!" She yells.
"First of all, stop yelling. And yeah, I don't get it too. Gabe's helping." I reply.
"Oh. At least you have an older brother to help you out."
"Mhmm. I'll try to help and explain it all later if you don't get it."
"Kk."
"Bye.
"Bye."

Gabe starts teaching Jon and I listen. And then we finish our homework. "I'm so glad that my brother's a math genius." I say still focusing on my paper. "Yeah right." He says tussling my hair. "Hey! I liked my hair." I say with a pout.
"Aww. Poor little sissie. Her hayw es missie."
"Do not talk like that. You ruin your whole "hot image" guy."
"Oh my goodness! Is my sister complimenting me?" He puts his hand on his chest and puts on a shocked face. I roll my eyes and punch his arm. Jon laughs. "Typical sibling bickering." He says shaking his head and laughing.

And with that, we finish up, eat dinner, and another normal day ends. I wonder, when will life ever get adventurous?