Chapter One

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife." I read out loud laying in the bed that Jasper had recently purchased. I spent most of my time at his house lately, so he figured he'd buy me a bed for when I stay the night for sleepovers with Alice and Rosalie.

    "Pride and Prejudice was a favorite of mine," Jasper said standing off the bed. "Mine too," I said closing the book. "Hey, I'll be back in a few minutes my siblings and I are going to go hunt," Jasper said kissing me on the lips and then walking out of the room. "Love you," I whispered knowing he could hear me.    

    I looked out the window and watch him and his siblings quickly disappeared deep into the forest. I sat on the bed and looked around the room bored. I saw Jasper's computer laying on the table in front of the bed. I looked at it for a few minutes and decided to go get it, I mean I didn't want to go through his stuff like that but I was bored.

    I open the computer and clicked on the Safari tab. "Oh. My. God." I exclaimed looking at what Jasper had been looking at. I closed the computer and left it at its place and went to lay back down in his bed. Engagement rings, was he planning on proposing to me?

   After awhile Jasper returned so find me laying on my back staring up at his ceiling blank expression. "Hello beautiful," Jasper said placing his lips to my forehead. "Hello My Love," I said as he crawled on top of me. Jasper laid his head on my stomach and I ran my fingers through his hair. "Jazz.," I said barely above a whisper. "Yes darling?" he questioned shifting so he was facing me. "I'll turn into a Vampire for you..." I said causing him to smile slightly. "On one condition," I said looking down at my hand which was resting on my thigh. "Anything," He said placing his cold pale hand on my chin forcing me to look up at him. "You have to be the one to do it," I said causing him to frown. "Willow, you know I wouldn't be able to control myself if I tasted your blood. I-I can't hurt you," He said and I bit my lip. "That's the deal, Take it or leave it," I said standing up, I kissed his forehead before walking out of the room.

****

  "Happy birthday girls," dad's voice said standing from the hallway. "Thanks, Dad," I said while my sister groaned. Dad handed me three different gifts and I thank him. I opened the first one which was a medium-sized box that contained a beautiful light blue sweater. "It's from your mom," dad said and I smiled. The next was a small box with pink wrapping paper around it. I opened it to reveal car keys. "Dad, you shouldn't have," I said and he shrugged his shoulders. "Too bad. You only turn 18 once," dad said causing me to run towards Bella's window to look in the front yard only to see a 1973 Chevy Camaro which was dark blue.

     "Thank you so much Dad," I said hugging my dad. "Who's this one from?" I said walking back to my room to pick up a small box. "Don't know, it was on the porch with your name on it I guess a friend dropped it off," he said walking into Bella's room handing her presents. The small box was wrapped in an old-looking golden paper. I opened it to reveal a gorgeous rose gold necklace. Jasper. I smiled placing the necklace on.

    I quickly sped down the road in my Camaro, The whole ride to school I still couldn't get the engagement rings out of my head no matter how hard I tried. We never even talked about marriage or anything like that. We talked about his past, my past, and what we were going to be now, not the future. I also couldn't stop thinking about the deal I proposed to him, Would he still want me to turn now that I told him he had to do it. 

   When I arrived at school I noticed Jasper was already there standing next to Alice with Emmett and Rosalie standing off to the side a bit.