A Meeting is Set, and Truths Revealed

Start from the beginning

(What do you think, Brothers?) (Y/N) asked Ni and San in his head, funnily enough when they turn Human both of his brothers turn into voices in his head.

(I think we should just wipe them all out! Why should we tell these vermin anything about us?) Ni growled in (Y/N)'s head, his want to destroy and fight still running hot after they took out both Yasaka and Tannin.

(Why not go along with it for now? It could be fun!) San/Kevin said, sounding like his happy self as usual, making (Y/N) smile to himself.

(You think everything's fun you simpleton!) Ni growled in annoyance at his Brother's happier, more simple nature.

(Come on, (Y/N), let's accept for now, see what they have to offer, it could lead to something interesting) San/Kevin said to (Y/N), who hummed and thought about it for a few seconds, before he made his decision.

(Very well then, we shall see what these Devils want, but... if they are foolish enough to try attacking us or enslaving us, we'll show them our power, and reduce their kingdom to storm struck ruins) (Y/N) said, as a wicked grin split his lips.

(Now that part I can get on board with! Alright fine, go along with these pathetic Creatures, and if they try to harm us, we wipe them all out) Ni said, giving a dark chuckle at the thought of wiping the Devils out of they dared to try and attack them.

(Then we are all in agreement then, excellent...) (Y/N) thought, before he returned to reality and saw that the Devils were waiting for his answer, Sirzechs, Serafall and Falbium were stood there ready to try to defend their parents from him, though, it would likely be a futile gesture.

"Very well then, I shall sit with you and speak, but you had best not waste my time" (Y/N) said to the assembled Devils, crossing his arms over his chest and giving them both a stern glare, meaning he wouldn't be pleased if they tried to lure him into a trap or try to kill him.

"Yes, Lord... we assure you we won't test your patience any further than necessary" Zekram said as he nodded his head at (Y/N), Serafall was pouting at this, she was the one in charge of inter-Faction relations but Zekram was doing her job for her, since the three headed Dragon seemed to show no respect for the only Female Satan.

"We can continue this discussion at a place we know will be most welcoming, we can open the way for you, after we have some time to prepare" Zeoticus said seriously, they had decided to have this meet and greet in the main hall of the Castle in the center of Lilith, the Capital City of the Devils in the Underworld.

"Very well, but you had best not test my patience, Devils, and..." (Y/N) said to then with a serious look on his face, before he looked at Serafall with narrowed eyes.

"Keep the fool somewhere else... I have no patience for clowns in such stupid outfits" (Y/N) said, Serafall scoffed and went to say something, only to stop when she felt her Mother's angry glare on her back.

"Yes, Lord Ghidorah, we will make sure Miss Leviathan wears appropriate attire" Veronica Sitri said to him, making Serafall pout at having her mother say that, (Y/N) smirked at them, finding their attempts to pacify his wrath, but then...

"You! Stop right there, Monster!" came a new voice, before a group of Kitsune and Tengu arrived, glaring at (Y/N) angrily.

"Hm?" (Y/N) said as he looked at the Youkai that were surrounding him, the Devils started to panic thinking they might start another fight after they just got him to stop his rampage!

"Your the one that ravaged our lands and destroyed our city, and hurt our Queen!" said one of the Kitsune as they all held magic ready to attack the man in retaliation.