001: 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘰𝘯𝘦

ᴊᴀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

wattpad deleted this gif.
new one to be added later.

𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲: 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟱:𝟯𝟬 𝗽𝗺
𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗔𝗽𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

Our story starts and a teenager's bedroom. A place very secretive and special to its owner; where only a select few were allowed in. This room belonged to Greenview high's most popular female. Currently, she and her very unpopular best friend were getting ready for a party.

Our leading lady was the one who got to pick the music for this makeup session. "Echo, can we please listen to something else other than 80's music?" Aphrodite said over Foreigner's "Juke Box Hero". The other 17 year old shook her head and took a sip of her diet cola. "No, this is my hype-up music and you know that" Once finished her response she finished singing the song just before MJ's "Beat It" started playing.

Echo picked her phone up and rolled her eyes. "Fine," She said before playing "Hide Away" By Daya. The girls both grabbed an object to use as a microphone and began to sing. "Where do the good boys go to hide away?" They both sang in unison.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

wattpad deleted this gif.
new one to be added later.

A few hours later the girls made their way out of Aphrodite's house and down the driveway to get into Echo's boyfriend's car. Ace was leaning against his red mustang and looking down at his phone. As the girls got to the car Echo grabbed his phone and looked at it. "Who are you texting?" The boy scratched the back of his head before responding. "Uhhh"

Echo scrolled through his group text. "Wow, hey Aphrodite sounds like the boys are going to get wasted and hit some girls tonight," She said before passing his phone to Aphrodite. They chuckled before Echo gave him a kiss on the cheek and giving him his phone back. "I'm just joking babe, I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me"

The small group jumped into the mustang and buckled up. Ace made sure the girls were ready to go before starting the car and heading off to a local restaurant. Echo had connected her phone to the car and shuffled her playlist before her best friend could complain again.

The young couple began to sing "You Gave Love A Bad Name" by Bon Jovi. The two locked eyes and the girl in the back could tell just how in love they were. The two singers began to bob their heads along with the music as the listener chuckled at them. "You guys are adorable" They both looked at Aphrodite and answered her. "Much thanks" They responded in unison and laughed at each other.

The man grabbed his girlfriend's hand softly as the song ended. The girlfriend gave his hand a squeeze and smiled at him. Just them she seemed to develop a sense of cuteness in her face. "Babe it's our song!" Ace smiled and began to sing to her. "I've seen the world. Done it all, had my cake now" His voice was one like the angels, even Aphrodite was drooling a bit in the back.

Out of jealousy, Echo turned her head around to face her friend after seeing her in the rearview mirror. " Hey, Aphro are you drooling over my boyfriend's voice again," She said sternly before chuckling. Ace pulled some of Echo's hair behind her ear before leaning in to kiss her. She pushed away before his lips met hers. Her head shook back and forth. "You know how I feel about the driver kissing the passenger." A chuckle came from his lips. "I guess we'll just have to do it at the diner."

The car pulled into a parking spot in front of Sal's Diner. The Driver walked around to the other side of the car to up the door for his girlfriend and her best friend.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

wattpad deleted this gif.
new one to be added later.

About 10 minutes before we left the diner it began to pour. Before going out into the rain Ace held his jacket above Echo's head so that her hair didn't get wet. The group ran back to the car and made their way to Jason's party. "I knew there was going to be a huge storm tonight. Are you sure we should go Aphro?" Aphrodite chuckled. "Calm down, Grace, Nothing bad is gonna happen" Ace softly squeezed E's thigh to calm her down. She smiled at him as he pulled into Jason's driveway. The group got out of the car and made their way into the house.

"Jonesy!" A man called out to Ace. He smiled at the voice and walked over to give him a hug. "Hazza! bro, I haven't seen you in a while" In the corner stood a senior, Echo saw her out of the corner of her eye and sighed. "Aphro, is bitch face in the corner?" Aphrodite looked quickly and nodded her head, before walking into a room over.

This seemed to be the freshman room. The only person the girls recognized was Kira Otter. Kira Otter was not known well to the girls but they've met before. All of a sudden they get a text message from an unknown number saying 'Come outside'.

The girls arrive outside with 4 others following them closely. Echo turned around and looked at the others. "why are you guys out here?" The group of six showed their phones before receiving yet another text. The couple was instructed to go walk down a path where the others were sent off alone.

CRACK!

The six fall to the ground and don't wake up for many hours.

𝙰𝚟𝚊 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚜

Hey, my character creators, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know not everyone got a part but trust me they will. Let me know any theories in the comments and what you thought of the beginning!