Moving in

A/n hope you like that meme there 😀 uh anyway dont judge me if i do something cringey or cliché hope you enjoy BYE

Y/n P.O.V.

1988
Hi my name's Y/n L/n and this is the day i moved to Derry:
Me, mom and my little sister Sarah (i know its the most basic name anyone can have but just go with it) were in the car on our way to our new house . My mom and dad split up and we moved to Derry to get a fresh start. Im not sure why my parents split up but they did and now here we are, in my moms gross ass car driving to our new house. So excited. I missed dad already, we all did.
"Sweety you've been so quiet since we left y/s whats wrong?" Mom said
I mean i know every mom does this but what does she think is wrong?
"Nothing I just miss dad y'know" I said
"I know but we get to move into a new house and you got to pick your own stuff for your room! That's exciting!" Mom said, trying to make me feel better. I wasn't ungrateful, I was excited! But you know if your parents split up and your mom decided to take you and your sister to a random state you would probably be mad to.
"Ughhhhhhhh are we there yet?!" Sarah said kicking my seat
"Sarah one more kick and I'm cutting off your feet" I said. I slapped my hand over my mouth. As my mom glared at me. I started laughing my ass off.
"Y/n say sorry!" mom said through laughter
"I- I'm- bAhAhAhAhA" I couldn't I was laughing to much. Suddenly the car stopped.
"Alright we're here!" mom said as she got out of the car. I get out too and looked at the house.
Hm. Not that bad. It was a two story house with a big porch and beautiful trees surrounding it. It looked like there was a treehouse in the backyard. Cute. *BEEEEEEEP* I spin around to see Sarah in the drivers seat honking the horn on the car. Through the window I see Sarah sticking her tongue out at me. Oh she's dead.
"SARAH IM GONNA GET YOU" i say running to the car but she locks the door before I can murder her.
"DAMMIT SARAH ILL GET YOU ONE DAY" I say with a scowl
"Language y/n!" I hear mom yell from the yard as she walks over to me. I growl and Sarah makes a face at me.
"So whadaya think?" My mom says
"It's nice" I say picking up a box labeled 'y/n's room' and bring it into the house.
"Your room is the one upstairs with the bay window" mom said passing me and walking into the kitchen
"M'kay thanks" I say running upstairs. Hell yeah! A bay window.
I look out the window to be greeted with a curly haired boy in the window across the street. He catches himself blushes and looks away. Ha cute.

A/n yayy first chapter! anyway hope you enjoy so far!