Apollo (this chapter will be pretty short!)

Fallon: Wake up baby- WAKE UP!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fallon: DEZIRAY CALL A DOCTOR-

Deziray: Oh my g- mom-

Fallon: I SAID CALL A DOCTOR!

*Deziray calls a doctor*

*After the doctor arrives*

Doctor:  Okay she isn't dead but in a coma- what me and the other specialist are talking about we are thinking the coma will last for 2 or 3 weeks.

Fallon:  Thank You so much.

Danielle:  I hope she wakes up knowing that someone who tried to kill her Is dead.

Deziray:  Well we still have to hide the body even though we hid it in the closet...

Danielle's:  I know but if we are gonna hide the body we need to do it fast.

Kim:  Well we are gonna dig in it a 12 foot hole kill a dog Burry the dog within 6 feet and if someone catches on to where they find our hiding spot for Nathaniel they will find a dog.

Isaiah: That's good Kim.

Jordan: Well what the hell are we waiting for let's hide this Body.

Jay:  Let's go.

Aaliyah:  Guys you know you just witnessed someone killing your brother- are you okay with that?

Jordan:  Yea it's okay because at least we know he wasn't a good person.

Alishba:  Thank You guys.

Chris:  No problem,so are we gonna hide this body or not?

Danielle: Yea- yea go ahead but I'll stay with lena...

Deziray: Me too we will clean her up and rest her in her bed until she wakes up...

Fallon: Thank You girls- thank you everyone. If it wasn't for you all than Nathaniel would still be here hurting our daughter and our friend.

Kim: Yea thank you guys. Especially you James.

James: It's no problem.

Chris: GUYS LETS GO.

Alishba: O-oh yea let's go.

*They go hide the body*

Deziray: Lena I hope you wake up soon...

Danielle:  Yea I do too. Let's clean up her wounds and bandage them and put her in her bed so she can rest.

Deziray: Okay let's go.

Danielle:  Oh I'm gonna go get James for a second be right back.

Deziray:  Okay.

*She walks to find James looking shocked and having blood on his stomach*

Danielle: J-James...what happened...

James: I-tell Lena I love her...

Danielle: No no no you are NOT gonna die on me!

*James falls to the ground*

Deziray:  Hey what was that-

*She sees him on the floor*

Deziray:  OH MY- JAMES WAKE UP-

Danielle:  No no no we lost Lena to a man who tried to kill her - we can't lose you too,not yet...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑...