Thalia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Lena wakes up after having a wonderful night with James but James wasn't there by her side when she woke up*

Lena:  Damn was it that bad?

*lena checks time*

Lena:  HOLY FUCK- ITS 8:40 AM AND THE CORONATION STARTS AT 9:00-

*Lena puts on a a beautiful pink dress she likes for the coronation and gets ready* 

*After All the girls are ready they go to the thrown room*

Fallon:  Omg girls you look so beautiful.  I cant believe my little girls are all grown up...

Danielle: Oh my goodness mom.

Fallon:  Anyways Coronation is in 5 minutes so go over there. 

Aaliyah:  Well damn... Cant believe we are actually gonna rule parts of the kingdom...

Alishba:  Hey mom...i know there are six parts of the kingdom but what part am I gonna rule over?

Fallon:  Well,  Alishba you will rule Veda,  Aaliyah you will rule, Melusine, Deziray will rule Elowen, Danielle will rule Freya, Kim you will rule Zephyr, and Lena will rule Amoret.  Veda,Melusine,Elowen,Freya,Zephyr, and Amoret make up Melisande.

Kim:  Wow- and what about the Princes. 

Fallon:  Well they will meet you at the castles.

Lena:  Oh- okay...

Fallon:  Also they will be at the coronation- so I guess it's time for me to tell you who your future kings will be. Oh also you each get to pick a servant from the palace and take it to your homes.

Kim:  MOTHER- you should tell us these things before-hand.

Danielle:  Well oh well I like Jordan, he seems pretty cool.

Kim:  Yea I like Isaiah he is nice to me.

Alishba:  I like Jay he is from another kingdom...but I hope it's fine.

Fallon:  I know these things girls. Plus 2 of the other princes already found nice queens of other kingdoms so yes it is fine.

Alishba and Aaliyah:  YES!

Fallon: Deziray and Lena who do you like?

Deziray:  Well I like Chris.

Lena:  Uhm- I- like Nathaniel.

*James heard lena and got furious*

Fallon:  Well they are here now so...girls be prepared. Also I just wanted to tell you that whatever happens whoever you love and chose I will support you :).

All girls:  Thank You Mom.

*Guards blowing horns*

Fallon:  Well they are here so let's go to the thrown room.

Nathaniel:  Hey lena you look amazing.

Lena:  Thank You Kind sir.

King Arion:  HERE HERE!  Today we will celebrate my beautiful daughters day of being announced Queens.

{ A long ass speech no one wants to  type out so frick that crap Lmao}

*The girls get crowned Queen and they pack their stuff and go to their individual palaces*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fallon:  Okay girls before you go pick the servant you want in your castle.

Lena:  Um....James!

Deziray:  Clara!

Danielle: Diana!

Aaliyah:  Nova

Alishba:  Cosima

Kim:  Yara!

Fallon:  Okay so there we have it and now before you go give your momma a kiss.

*The girls kiss their mother and father goodbye*

Everyone In The Palace: BYE GIRLS!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*After the girls leave in their castle*
*James in his mind: No matter who Lena picks I will make her mine*

*Evil Laughs*

James:  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Nathaniel:  What the fuck... James you good?

James:  E-  Yea...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑...