Our Class Trial - Chapter 30

Start from the beginning

He hesitated before answering. "..The Ultimate Mechanic."

"Exactly!" the supreme leader put his hand out as he continued explaining. "So here's what happened, Soda. After being angry at Mr. Shirokuro, you plotted a plan to gain revenge yesterday. As the Ultimate Mechanic, you surely do know how to make a bomb, despite your unreliability." the mechanic looked at him angrily.

"So, you took time to make a bomb in your talent development room!"

"That's wrong!" I tell Oma.

"Why?"

"I remember going to Soda's room to fix up Keebo, and I remember that most of the parts were still there!"

"Hey, you didn't trust me?!" Soda cried.

"Sorry, you said you didn't check the parts so I checked for you." I laugh.

"Kaede, when'd you have time to do that?" Shuichi asked with a chuckle.

"I did it quickly while Soda was talking to you." I smile at him.

(a.n: i forgot to put this last chapter so I did it rn LOL, author is messy. let's just assume Kaede checked instead of Shuichi. ^-^)

"What? Then, he could've just got parts from somewhere else." Oma said with a confused look.

"That's wrong," Hinata interjected, "Soda never leaves his development room except to eat and sleep!"

"Hey!" the mechanic retorted, offended.

"Any witnesses?" Oma asked.

"I can vouch, I pass my Soda's room quite often and he's always there. I'm a little afraid of him so ever since I got there I always double check if he's there or not.." Keebo shivered. "I find it hard to believe that he was just coincidently in his room every time I checked.."

"Alright thenn! But, Soda could have just made the bomb earlier." Oma said with a smile.

"That's wrong!" Naegi pointed at him. "Keebo said he kept a close watch on Soda these past few days, so he would've noticed if he made a bomb!"

"Okay, okay, I get it. I'm wrong. What's with the people with the messy hair disproving me?" The supreme leader sighed. "But, I'm just kidding! I already knew Soda didn't make it, I just wanted to make extra sure you guys were ready for the trial." Soda groaned as he glared at Oma.

"Can I bring up something?" Saihara asks everyone. "Togami took the electro jammer bomb according to Soda and when we asked him questions what he was doing during the explosion, he didn't say anything.."

"Oh yea.. I asked Togami too but he refused to cooperate. What were you doing?" Naegi asked the affluent progeny.

"I do not need to tell you what I was doing, correct?" Togami huffed. "I can assure you I won't do something as stupid as blowing up Mr. Shirokuro's office. Only a commoner would make such a barbaric act."

"But we don't know for sure, so could you at least tell us?" I plead.

"No."

Togami is being so hardheaded but I don't understand why. There's just no reason for him to lie to us unless he's hiding something. 

"If he won't tell us what he was doing, maybe we can just figure it out ourselves." Kirigiri suggested.

"Alright, maybe Togami was in his room doing obscene acts! That's why he won't tell us." Keebo said as he pointed his finger up.

"What the hell? I wouldn't do something like that." Togami glared at the robot.

"Y-Yea, m-master isn't l-like that!" Fukawa backed the blonde haired boy up.