Halloween PT.2

Mulai dari awal

They walked 4 steps away to get us something while we just stood and waited.

While they were gone I heard the ladies nearby start talking.

"I bet he got it from the Jongcheveevats. Their "mother" is the only one who could make him want to wear a dress."

"I know! I wonder what his parents think? Do you think they know?"

"That poor boy is probably confused. Probably couldn't differentiate between a boy or a girl."

"Do you think we should do something? I don't want the poor thing to end up like those boys' "mother"."

"I wonder how he managed to get such a man like Mr.Jongcheveevat. Do you think he blackmailed him into a marriage? Why would such a man like him go for someone like that person? Dresses like a man and a woman. He doesn't even dress like a proper man or woman."

"I wonder what went wrong with his childhood. I bet his parents probably didn't raise him right. Even for their kids, I wonder how much money they paid their surrogate to birth those boys..."

"Let's go ask some more actual mothers and come to a conclusion."

They all walked off and I am now confused.

Do they not like my dress? Why are they talking about P'Gulf and P'Mew like that? Do I not look like a fairy princess?

I saw P'Lay and P'Perth come back and they gave us all juice and a little apple that looks like a bunny.

Once P'Perth gave me my snack I asked him,"P'Perth, do I not look like a fairy princess?".

He looked at me weirdly before he told me,"Type, you look like a very pretty fairy princess. I'm even a little jealous of your pretty dress.".

"Really?"

"Really, maybe next year I should dress up as a fairy princess. What do you think?"

I giggled. "P'Perth would look very cute with a fairy dress! What type of fairy would you be?"

"I don't know, maybe I could be a candy princess. I'll wear the entire rainbow on my dress. I'll be the most colorful fairy in the world!"

I laughed and then I saw P'Gulf and P'Mew coming towards us. We waited just like P'Mew said and then they both stopped and greeted our teachers.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, I had a small issue and Mew wouldn't leave me. We didn't want to leave them alone so we told them to go to you."

"Oh it's no trouble. By the way, you did fabulous work on Type's dress. Did you make Tharn and Thorn's costumes too?"

"Thank you and yes I did. I make them their costumes based in what they want instead of shopping for one that might not have what they want or have what they don't want so it's just easier to make them."

They talked for a some time while we ate our snack and juice before I heard a loud noise. I held my ears before I saw another teacher on a box with a microphone in her hand.

"Hey everyone! Happy Halloween! How are we all doing today? So, now that a bunch of us have arrived we will announce some of the costume contests we will have tonight. They will be for both kids and parents. First we will all sit down and eat so we can have some food in our bellies before we start the games. After the games we will all dance and then we will finish it off with the winners of the costume competitions. Does anyone have any questions before we start eating?"

"What will the prizes be for the costume competitions?"

"That's a surprise. As we look at all the costumes, we will determine the winners and then they will receive their prize afterwards."