The Dark Red Caper

Start from the beginning

"You know you should really get a parachute if you're going to keep jumping to conclusions like that." Player says. Tamara rolls her eyes. Meanwhile Dexter is staring at the screen, taking in the Chief's face. The last face he saw before his life ended.

Jules: Does it? Just because Dexter Wolfe was affiliated with VILE, doesn't mean that his wife was, for all we know, it was the heart of the civilian that he stole.

"She wasn't a civilian. But she wasn't with VILE either." Dexter tells Carmen, peaking her curiosity further over who her mother was.

Chief: We do know he was raising a family. I guess it's conceivable Wolfe was planning to defect from VILE the night I...

"Murdered him." Gray says finishing the sentence for her. Tamara flinches, the guilt was bad enough before but being faced with the man she killed was even worse then being faced with his daughter.

Jules: No bodies were found in the ashes of the villa, so Miss Valdez had to know her missing infant daughter was alive. Perhaps she simply believed that an orphanage might be her best hope of one day finding her.

"Sounds like how she thinks, she loves children so it doesn't surprise me that she would open up an orphanage." Dexter says.

Chief: The fact remains, Sandiego came to me for this Intel. Let's serve it up and see if she bites.

"Carmen doesn't remember you. She doesn't remember she asked you to look." Ivy says.

"So what happens when they try to contact her?" Antonio asks.

(Red HQ)

Player: From what I can tell Julia resigned from her position at the university months ago, but her dormant blog just went live again. Weird, right?

Dadowsan: Another coded message from ACME's Chief.

Player: All about coffee like before, seems Red Blend is the next big thing in Argentina. Where they refer to it as the mother of all coffee beans.

"I wonder if the people that read her blog ever get confused reading that. Like they have no reason to suspect there's a hidden message." Player says.

"I would assume my future self makes the blog posts sound natural enough to not throw up any red flags." Jules says.

(Café)

Chief: Nearly noon Sandiego's a no show. Maybe she gave up caffeine.

(Dadowsan walks by Chief knocking into her, she drops her coffee as Dadowsan snatches the file from her.)

"That was a smooth grab." Sonia says.

"Smooth, like an eel." Xifeng says.

(A/N Ten points to whoever can tell me where that quote is from.)

"Lets not talk about eel's. We haven't had to deal with Neal in a while and I want to keep it that way." Sheena says.

Chief: Agent alert. Touché. San Diego sent one of her goons. We'll need to get to Valdez first.

Jules: And do what?

Chase: Bring her in for questioning.

"She won't know anything. She doesn't know what happened to Carmen after the villa burned down." Chase points out.

"Yeah but she doesn't know that, she doesn't know anything." Player says.

Chief: If she's VILE, they've already proven they can beat our lie detectors.

Characters Watching Where in the World is Carmen SandiegoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara