True Comfort ( Asanoya )

Start from the beginning

Asahi could never really pin point it himself when he needed to let his mind relax. He would often get much too caught up in his own thoughts to realize he needed a break , which is exactly was was happening now. Letting a tear run down his face finally he nodded his head just the slightest bit. He didn't want to cry , but he couldn't help it at the moment , his world was just very overwhelming , but at least he had Yuu by his side. Noya gave a little smile, patting Asahi's leg as he did to comfort him the slightest bit. "Okay, lil' man, you can be small!" He exclaimed softly with a large grin, "I'm right here, but I gotta get us to the hotel so you can relax completely, alright?" He told him before getting the car back on the road. They weren't far from the hotel, maybe fifteen or twenty minutes, so Asahi didn't have to wait too much longer.

Asahi continued to fidget with his hands , letting himself cry a little before a smile came to his face from Nishinoya's comfort. He wiped his eyes with a little sort of chuckle , his voice sounding quieter than his already hushed voice he usually spoke in. " Can you sing along to the music please ..?" He asked as he pulled his legs up to his chest , rubbing his eyes with his fists , clear he was beginning to slip just from the nickname he was given. Nishinoya gave a little hum of agreement and nodded before turning the music up a few notches. It was their road trip playlist and most of the songs were pretty safe for Asahi while he was regressing, so he didn't bother to change it, beginning to sing along to what was currently playing. His singing voice wasn't the absolute best, but it also wasn't bad, and he knew it comforted Asahi to listen to. He did this the whole rest of the way to the hotel, making sure every now and then that his partner was okay by giving him little glances right up until the moment they pulled into the parking space at the nice hotel.

Asahi let out a childish little giggle every time Nishinoya would miss a note or his voice would crack. " pretty.." Where the words that would come out of Asahi's mouth after every song. By the time they had arrived , the bigger of the two was curled up in a little ball, his glasses having fallen off , humming along and chewing his fingers. He had given up on trying to hide his headspace and just embraced it at this point. " hm..?" he mumbled , whilst looking around in a state of confusion. Nishinoya, though he wouldn't admit how flustered it made him, felt his face grow warm every time Asahi awed at his singing and said it was pretty. Though he was sure the giggling at his mistakes balanced that out to some degree. He looked over at Asahi and smiled. "Hey, buddy, we're here. Can you be my helper for a little bit?" He asked, situating Asahi's glasses back on his face before getting out of the car and opening up the trunk.

Asahi immediately put on the best act of a normal state of mind he possibly could, doing his best to help Nishinoya with all of the luggage they had. " heavy.." he muttered , knowing he was definitely strong enough to carry the two suitcases they had , but being too far in headspace to realize that fact. As they walked into the hotel, he followed behind Nishinoya , his shoulders hunched almost as he was cowering. Nishinoya took one suitcase, letting Asahi take other. He would've taken both, but he wasn't exactly strong enough for that since they were both pretty heavy. "I know, but you only have to carry it for a little!" He encouraged as they walked into the hotel and went up to the front desk, Nishinoya taking over and talking to the lady behind the counter, telling her about their reservation. Once he got the card keys, they made their way up to their room. When they entered, it was nice, and not too small, but just the right size, having one bed and a kitchen area as well as a lounging area.

Asahi felt like all eyes were on him, like everyone had been staring directly at him and were calling him disgusting.. he felt gross. His insides churned and he wanted to cry. So the minute they stepped inside the room he placed his back neatly on the table in the dining area , giving a little sniffle before wiping his eyes that now had tears rolling down them. " Bibber.." He whined to Noya, knowing one of them always had it on hand in case of situations like these. Nishinoya frowned when he saw the tears rolling down Asahi's face, and when the request was made, he immediately went into his travel bag he kept in the car that had essentials, pulling out the soother and taking off the sanitary cap, going over to Asahi and slipping the item between his lips. He reached up and wiped some of the tears from the other's face, "It's okay now! See, I'm here, and I'm gonna keep you safe, lil' man!" He exclaimed, grinning widely.