Book 11

Uriah was looking on as Gurth, the cowherd, was taking care of one of the farms.
Uriah now walked up with some cold water to the hard working boy.
" You should take a break, " said Uriah.
" Thank you lady Ulysses " said Gurth, as he drank the water; " But I owe master Uriah far too much to be taking breaks " said the boy with a smile.
" I am sure that this master of yours would want you to take a break " said Uriah, both honored and worried at the hard working Gurth.
Gurth paused for a moment.
" Perhaps... but I just feel like I owe too much. You see. I hail from Scandinavia. My father was a famous hero who killed monsters and a dragon... but he then decided to join his fallen brothers in Valhalla. I was put on a boat, after some days, I arrived here on Socotra, where kind master Uriah took me in as his own. So that is why I work hard, for he showed me kindness "
Gurth now noticed that Ulysses was crying.
" Are you okay? I didn't mean to make you cry... "
" No... it is alright. The story was so beautiful that I could not help but shed a few tears... I envy the love that you show to this Uriah " said Uriah/Ulysses.
Uriah now bowed, as Gurth went back to work.
Uriah had made his way back to the palace, he then noticed the goliath beggar; Fierabras sitting nearby.
Fierabras noticed Ulysses, he smiled and walked over to her.
The goliath beggar was now blocking the entrance to the palace.
" Move " said Uriah, coldly, as he looked up at the mountain of a man.
" Now now. I would say that your beauty is only second to Bathsheba. And since I can not have her, I will settle for you " said Fierabras, as he towered over Uriah.
The suitors noticed Uriah and Fierabras, they now went over to watch.
A crowd had now gathered.
" I will only say this one more time; move " said Uriah, as 'Iax entered his body.
Fierabras simply grinned, as he moved his colossal hand towards Uriah/Ulysses.
Uriah dodged the hand, he then made his hand into a fist, and then Uriah, much like Odysseus and Arnaeus, brought down Fierabras, with only one blow to the chin.
The giant hit the ground hard along with the jaws of the suitors.
Uriah then did like the disciples of Jesus, he dusted off his sandals at Fierabras' face.
He then heard one of the suitors say;
" We will do it tomorrow "
Uriah now had a worried look on his face.
That night, Uriah was looking out his window.
" We don't have much time... " said Uriah.
" I know, " said 'Iax.
Uriah meditated for a moment, he then said;
" 'Iax, I have a plan "
'Iax was both surprised and delighted.
" Ah, lady Ulysses, what brings you here? " said Gurth, as he opened the door to his home.
" Gurth... there is something I must tell you, but first, there is something I must show you " said Uriah with a smile.
A light could now be seen coming from Gurth's house.
" Gurth! What is the matter? Why are you in such a hurry? " said Nomolos, as he was being dragged by Gurth.
" Trust me, you are in for a nice surprise, master Nomolos " said Gurth.
Nomolos noticed the excited look on Gurth's face.
They had now reached the house.
" After you " said Gurth with a smile.
Nomolos shook his head, he now opened the door, he was then overwhelmed with all his emotions, as his father, Uriah, was standing in the room, while a single candle was lit.
" Father... " uttered Nomolos, as his voice was shaking.
" Hello, son, " said Uriah with a father's smile.
Cries of joy could now be heard from Gurth's house, while even the Angel 'Iax could not help but shed a few tears of happiness.