Book 2

After the fall and destruction of Babylon.
King David allowed all his men to return home, as he himself went home.
But they faced two big problems when all the ships reached the Strait of Hormuz.
Leviathan and Behemoth were both at each side of the strait.
The two monsters killed many men and destroyed many ships.
Uriah and his crew barely escaped.
Uriah's ship and crew were all from Tarshish, some men of the crew were;
Edmond
Sinbad.
Pul.
Javan.
Tubal.
Dedan.
Uriah and crew were now in the middle of the vast sea, no island in sight and nowhere near Socotra.
" Sir, what do we do now? " asked Edmond.
Uriah looked everywhere from around the ship, but there was nothing in sight.
" I... need time to think, " said Uriah, as he went to his room.
Uriah walked around the room, but nothing made sense.
" We sailed out from the Strait of Hormuz, how did we miss Socotra...? " uttered Uriah.
" That is because; you are not meant to return home just yet " said the Angel 'Iax, who made himself visible.
'Iax and Uriah have been through many adventures together. It is thanks to 'Iax that Uriah survived the Wilusiyan War.
" 'Iax, what are you saying? I need to return home to my wife and son, have I not done enough for God? " exclaimed Uriah.
" You did nothing for God. You followed the orders and desires of King David, not of God "
" Is God then displeased with me? " uttered Uriah.
" Well... God and Anu are good friends. Don't get me wrong, King Nebuchadnezzar had it coming, but there were also innocent people living in Babylon, whom were all put to the sword by you, King David, and all his men "
Uriah paused for a moment.
" I won't deny that I killed innocent people... but I did it all for God! " exclaimed Uriah.
" Then why are you not yet home? Why did Leviathan and Behemoth appear? Two monsters under God's control. God may have aided you all in the war, but that does not imply that he is pleased " said 'Iax, as Uriah's face grew pale.
Uriah sat down on his bed, and it was now not only the ship which was shaking.
" I only wish to return home to my son and wife... " uttered Uriah the Hittite.
'Iax sat down next to Uriah.
The Angel put his hand on Uriah's shoulder.
" Listen, you will return home, when God wants you to return home " said 'Iax.
" When? " asked Uriah, but 'Iax just smiled.
" I see... what now? " said Uriah, as he needed some hope.
" Now? Now you and your crew are going to fight off the Thirty Six Spirits of Lucifer " said 'Iax with a smile.
" I beg your pardon... " were the only words which Uriah could utter.
Uriah ran to the deck, but his men were already fighting the spirits.
" By Uriel's warm light! 'Iax! What do we do?! " yelled Uriah, as he was trying to hit a spirit with his sword.
" Don't worry " said 'Iax, as he was now Invisible; " I have asked Radueriel for help "
" How can he help us?! "
" Radueriel can create lesser Angels with a mere utterance "
Radueriel now appeared in the sky, and with him, an army of lesser angels, who all now attacked the Thirty Six Spirits.
It was an all out battle, and when it ended, both Uriah and his crew were exhausted.
Now began Uriah's adventures, which would hopefully end with him getting home to Nomolos and Bathsheba at Socotra.