Book 3

Uriah and crew have just landed on Piram Island.
The people have asked Uriah for aid, for a demon plagues the island with lightning storms which can put dirty-storms to shame.
As Uriah and his men walked on the Island, they had to be careful not to be hit by the constant lightning strikes hitting the island, while their eardrums were being overwhelmed by the constant roar of thunder.
" Who is this demon that is attacking these people? " yelled Uriah.
" You don't have to yell, I am right here " said 'Iax, as he was flying next to Uriah.
" What? " yelled Uriah.
" Did you say something, captain? " yelled Sinbad.
" What? " yelled Uriah.
'Iax now made it so that Uriah's ears were not affected by the thunder.
" Tell me, who are we up against? " said Uriah, as he and his men had reached a cave, which glowed like lightning.
" You and your men, have to defeat the fallen Angel known as; Enêpsigos, who is also a Goddess-Angel "
Before Uriah could ask 'Iax what he meant by Goddess-Angel. A lightning bolt hit near him, knocking his men unconscious.
" Azazel's wrath! " exclaimed Uriah, as he was now pissed.
Uriah drew forth his sword, as he now charged straight into the cave, as a light blinded him. When Uriah could see again, he was not in a cave, he was not even on earth.
Uriah looked down at the weird ground which he was standing on, he then looked back and saw planet earth itself. Uriah was on the moon.
" Welcome " said a voice, which sounded like three individuals.
Uriah looked up, and he now saw Enêpsigos, who was very beautiful to look upon.
" What are you? " said Uriah.
" We are like Kronos, we are like Hekate, we are like the Triple Goddesses, we are the Goddess-Angel " said Enêpsigos in three majestic female voices.
But Uriah had no fear in his heart, he stood his ground, and raised his sword.
" I am your executioner " said Uriah, with a fierce look on his face.
Enêpsigos simply smiled.
" What is a man to a goddess? " said Enêpsigos.
" And what are your powers worth, when it comes to me? " said Rathanael.
Enêpsigos felt her heart freeze by Rathanael's words, but it was already too late, for Rathanael had already bound her with three chains.
" Don't worry, I brought some help " said 'Iax with a smile.
" If you could ask Rathanael for help, why did me and my crew even bother coming to the island in the first place! " exclaimed Uriah, a bit hoty.
" You have to go through the journey, that is when I can help you " said 'Iax with a gentle smile.
Uriah just sighed, for he understood.
" Hey, look on the bright side, few get the view which you have right now " said 'Iax.
" Yeah, it is special " said Uriah, as he was looking at the spinning ball, that was earth, from the moon.