Book 9

Uriah had finally arrived at Iram; the City of Pillars.
While walking throughout the magical kingdom, Uriah could hear someone singing;
" Arabian nights! "
(And you guys know the rest, or I would wish that you guys know)
Uriah walked up and down the city, from the busy and beautiful bazaar, to the colorful buildings.
He even met with some of the people, some human and some only human in appearance.
Finally, Uriah reached the spot where the Wise-King was sitting. But Solomon was not alone, Uriah noticed a woman.
Uriah gathered his courage, and he now walked up to Solomon.
The Wise-King noticed his dear friend.
" Uriah! " exclaimed Solomon, joyfully.
" Solomon... " said Uriah with a smile.
The two men now gave each other a hug.
" It has been too long, " said Solomon, as he noticed the tired eyes of poor Uriah.
" What is the matter? You look like a mess... "
" It is a LONG story " said Uriah with a sighing-smile.
" I want you to tell me all about it. But first, I would like you to meet my wife; Alilat. You may know her better as; the Queen of Sheba " said Solomon with a smile.
The woman, who embodied arabian beauty, now stood up, as she now walked towards Uriah.
Uriah was not moved by lust, which actually impressed both Solomon and 'Iax. It was clear that Uriah's soul and body belonged solely to his wife; Bathsheba.
" It is an honor to meet you, oh Queen of the South " said Uriah.
" Likewise. Solomon has told me much of your heroic deeds during the Wilusiyan War " said Alilat.
" Did he mention the 7th Sister? " said Uriah with a smirk, as Solomon's cheeks were red.
Alilat simply giggled.
" Yes, I know of the 7th Sister incident " said Alilat, as she looked at Solomon, who was still red as a tomato.
" But, I think that it is high time that you told us about some of your adventures, " said Alilat with a smile.
Uriah paused for a moment.
" I... not to be rude... but I was hoping that Solomon would give me his ship, so that I may finally get home... I really miss my wife and son " said Uriah with a shy-smile.
" I understand, " said Alilat with a understanding-smile; " But before you go, you first need a bath, some good food and new clothes. You do not want to see you wife and son in those worn down clothes you got on "
Uriah looked down at his spent clothes, he then said;
" That would be nice "
Uriah took a bath, got some new clothes, ate like a king, and after having said farewell and thanks to both Solomon and Alilat. Uriah was now on Solomon's ship, heading straight to Socotra.
" Home... I am finally going home " said Uriah, as a tear ran down his face.
" Yeah...about that... " said 'Iax, as he was sounding worried; " I forgot to mention something..."
" 'Iax, I am on my way home, there is nothing you could say which can put me in a bad mood, " said Uriah, with all the positive energy of the world.
" Well... hold on to that positive energy " said 'Iax, as he now told Uriah about the situation back on Socotra.
Uriah's positive energy vanished, as he yelled out;
" SUITORS?! "