Part 71

My funeral was today. It's weird that I'm gonna watch my own funeral. "Funeral?" Dally asked just waking up. "Yeah. Why am I even dressing up? No one can see me." I said laughing at myself. "I'll dress up too." He said. I walked down the stairs and into the living room (more like unliving room since all my dead family was there). "Awww today's your funeral." Lexie said. "I remember my funeral. Everyone laughed at it." George said. "I'm not ready to see Juliana's reaction or Lexie's." I said playing with my ring necklace. "Me either." Dally said putting his hand on my shoulder.
———————————————————————-
They didn't have an open casket funeral because well there are going to be kids there and because my body was burned pretty badly. "Ready?" Dally asked grabbing my hand. "Let's get it over with." I said walking to the front of the room. I looked around and there were no signs of Juliana and her family. As I looked towards the door I saw her enter with Lexie, Scorpio, Arabella, and Draco. Scorpio was holding Lexie's hand as Lexie was crying. She's a lot like Zola. Scorpio and her are very mature for their age. Behind them were my mom, Amelia, Maggie, Deluca, Zola, Bailey, and Ellis. Richard and Chief Bailey walked in as well. Never in a million years would I have thought that these many people loved me. Bokhee was also there along with a bunch of other nurses. Juliana was on her knees by my casket showing a side I had never seen. "You bi***" She said sniffling. "You weren't supposed to die. Especially not in my arms. You were the only doctor who died and if that man wouldn't have been burnt to a crisp. You bet your a** I would have killed him." She said wiping her tears. "Maybe I do have separation anxiety. I can't do life without you." She said getting up to Draco who's face was also damp. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and the Weasleys walked in. "Uncle Harry!" Lexie said running to him. I had hoped that the twins brought some of their gags to cheer Lexie up and thankfully they did. They got scolded by Molly but it helped her. They had set out empty chairs in the spot of where my dead family was supposed to be. Harry took a look at them and immediately started crying.
———————————————————————-
"Dr. Y/N Winston was a special feature to Grey-Sloan Memorial." Dr. Bailey said. "I will forever be proud of her and be proud to call her my friend. She is a hero and will forever have a special place in my heart." She finished before going to the bathroom. "Gah. Where do I start. A mother should not have to burry their daughter. Y/N was special. However you take that is your way but the Y/N I knew was a light in a dark room. By the time she was 7 she looked at me and her father and said that she wanted to play ice hockey. Derek wanted to say no of course because it was his little girl playing a rough sport. I on the other hand already had her signed up." My mom said chuckling as baby pictures of me popped up. "How come I have never seen any of these?" Dally said pulling his phone out and taking photos of them. "She had a soft spot for people but if you came across her on a bad day. Lord help us all. Y/N. We love you and will miss you so much." My mom said. Lexie went up to her and my mom picked her up. "Mommy. If you can hear me I hope you and daddy are dancing right now." She said tears falling down her face. "I'm gonna be living with Auntie Juliana. I love you." She said before my mom put her down. I looked over at Dally with tears falling down my face. He put his arm around me as I directed my attention to Juliana who was now on the stage. "Okay. I'm gonna try to do this without falling apart." She said sniffling. "When I was just an intern. Little ole Dally broke her heart. I mean. You can tell this was her first heartbreak. She pointed to me and said that we were gonna head over to Joe's, be best friends, and get black out drunk. We told each other everything and she literally walked in on me half naked with a man the next day so. She moved in with me blah blah blah. To cut to the chase that we've been through thick and thin. Parents, cover your children's ears. That bi*** left me here to take on the world with THREE kids and a platinum blonde husband. If i'm not gray headed by next week someone call the cops because I'll be dead. Anyways, Y/N. I love you and don't worry I've got your child which you ALWAYS leave me with." She said crying and running to the bathroom.
———————————————————————-
Dally and I were back at the house and I was an emotional wreck. "How are you not crying." I asked wiping my face. He just shrugged his shoulders and undressed. "Take a picture it will last longer." He said. "I haven't seen you for THREE YEARS!" I said walking over to him. "Well just so you know. I was there every time." He said looking down at me. "Perv." I said walking away. "What did you just call me?" He said sternly. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back into his body. "I said. What did you just call me?" He said. "I-uh- I called you my hubby." I said melting. "Whatever you say darling." He said letting my hand go.