I promise, goodbye.

Start from the beginning

I don't know what it feels like to abandon. I do now. It's terrible. Did I do something? Probably this morning, I scared him, didn't I?

"Oh my god, I'm a huge fan"

"Can I have your number," someone screams.

He didn't abandon me. 

My heart rises again, a ray of sun overtakes my body as I look up from my feet and see Harry getting across to me with two fans roaming around him.

And, he looked good doing it.

His stray curl overtakes his cheap sunglasses, his smirk covering his face. He brushes his hands through his curls, with the stubborn one falling again.

He looks up to me and smiles and I smile back, the ice cream melting slightly. He talks to his young fans, I don't know what he says but they scream in return.

He waves them goodbye, them happier than ever and turns back to me. He walks up to me as if he owns the pavement we're standing on and looks directly at me. "Hello, love," He smirks, taking the ice cream out of my hand. He then entwines our hands as we walk over to the car.

"Nice to see you not being run over,"

"Really?" I question.

"yeah," He smiles at me making my heart beat faster.

We enter the warm car and look at each other in unison. "Off to the airport, I guess," He says, seeming upset for leaving. My heart sinks a little knowing I won't see him in person for a long time.

My smile fades, still trying to hold it up and I lick the melting ice cream. The warmness of the car evaporates and I feel like I've been slapped back into the cruel reality.

I've really grown to Harry, I guess. I mean, he's been my someone, he's made me a happier person, he's been a friend, helped me. In the span of 3 months. And I'll never be able to thank him enough. And now it sort of feels like it's been thrown away. Blossom, it's a tour, not a permanent holiday, chill.

Either way, I'm going to miss him loads.

As he drives to the airport, my eyes tear up as my heart sinks to the bottom of the ocean.

He's leaving today, and that's life.

Ems: Did you invite James over

No, why would I invite James over if I'm not home

That's what I thought

He says it's for a work meeting 

Ems, I have no idea what you're on about. 

Call me.

Emma picks up the phone, lightning speed. I hope she doesn't notice that I'm upset. "Emma. Can you put him on the phone real quick?" I ask.

She hands James the phone. I turn to see Harry slightly confused about what's going on. Same. "Hello, babe! It's nice to see you!" Ew. I almost puke in my mouth before I have the chance to speak. "You not home?"

"Please don't call me babe James," I turn to Harry who seems to be slightly mad. Sorry. "I'm not you're babe anymore. Why are you here, James?"

"You don't want to catch up? Alone?"

"No, I don't. Leave."

"Why would I do that? Where did you end up after you left?" Anger immediately crashes into me like thunder with a hint of pain and guilt. How dare he. How. Fucking. Dare. He.