One week in y/n's castle

Start from the beginning

'He does like plant alot...even the manor has a climbing plant on it... it's not bad don't underestimate me..it is quite good looking...I think I will do it..I will think about it later..' I spared y/n a glance..he seems grumpy..what a frown...but I knew what was behind that frown I can see his butler smiling smugly at him as he was a after it..and the glare that y/n give his butler just give me the chills down my spine..brrr I shiverd..but I wasted no time walking in the manor after yuuri opened the door..I heard yelling and arguing..y/n semms paying it no mind even tho it's quite loud..I am pretty sure he can hear the yelling but he just walked up the stairs paying no mind 'it seems it is normal..for the arguing and the yelling to be this loud..now....looking at the manor inside it..I mean the hallway..

I mean the hallway

It's quite nice...well..unlike mine it is dark and you barley see anything.....I wanted to strike a small conversation so I said "It seems you like plants..you have alot of it.." so he replied

"Ah yes yes..I do like them alot..they are beautiful...and my parents used to put them alot..they liked flowers and trees..plants..etc... anyway.. let's go..I will take you to my study.." he said as we walked down the hallway going to his study room..

~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~

Sebastian pov:

I do like it here...it is comforting and peaceful..but not the yelling sounds downstairs..I am pretty curious who is arguing and for what...well I do assume it's the servants...but who knows for what..anyway..the butler what so called 'yuuri' opened the door to his study or his office..

the butler what so called 'yuuri' opened the door to his study or his office

'It is so full..unlike my master's study..it is pretty much just the rest and the two sofas Infront of the desk with a small table..but this one..is sooo...full
But nice I guess..' I thought until a voice snapped my thinking and got my attention

"Please sit down on the sofa ciel.." y/n said to Ciel as my master replied "Yes ofc thank you..." he said as he sat down.. lord (y/n) sat Infront of him.

"Okay..yuuri will give you your rooms soon enough...you will not need anything..in your there is everything you need even clothes...and I will introduce my servants later on..so if you need anything just call them and tell them..they will help you willingly..but now let's have some cake and tea.." lord (y/n) looked at his butler as the butler bowed and went outside and said "It will be here in a moment" and closed the door behind him..