1|First Shoot

May 24, 2013

"Selena, I know you can do this. You are so talented." my mom said while giving me a speech.

"I know, mom. Now can I go please?"

"I love you babe." She hugged me one last time.

"I love you too mom." I got off from her car and looked at the trailers. Wow. That was more serious than Wizards of Waverly Place. While I was staring at the trailers a boy who has a buzz cut hair came.

"Oh hi, I'm Dylan O'Brien." he said while I was turning to him.

"Hi! I am Selena Gomez." I said while shaking our hands.

"I know you! You are a Disney star, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am!" I smiled. Thank god he was cool.

"So which role are you playing? I am Stiles Stilinski."

"Oh I am your girl version I guess, I am Stella Argent!"

"Ah so you are Allison's cousin that Jeff talked about?"

"Yeah! I guess so. "

"Have you met with others?" I looked around and saw a few people.

"No but I guess I am going to meet now" I smiled nervously.

"Let's introduce you! " he said and we started to walking to them. When we arrived they welcomed us with their smiles.

"Hey, I am Crystal Reed. I am playing Allison Argent." said Crystal.

"Hey, I am Tyler Posey. I am playing Scott McCall." said Tyler.

"My name is Holland Roden. The girl who plays Lydia Martin!" said Holland.

"I know all of you, I watch teen wolf I am such a fan of you guys, my name is Selena Gomez, I am playing Stella Argent."

"Oh then we are cousins! Nice to meet you!" said Crystal and hugged me. I loved this cast. They were so cute!

"Selena how is it feels like to be a Disney star?" asked Tyler.

"You just talked like a interviewer! Umm, sometimes bad sometimes good. You know, sometimes you feel bad and want to be alone but boom, you can't go outside because everyone knows you from Disney and in their eyes you MUST be happy everytime." did I speak too much?

"I like you Selly, you are plain spoken! You would've act like everything is perfect and make us jealous but you told the truth!" said Holland while smiling. I smiled at her.

"Thank you Hol, I liked you too. Especially your hair!"

"Aww thank you!" said Holland.

"Awesome! We have one werewolf, one wizard, one going to be a screamer and one human! " said Dylan.

"Hey, I am a normal human too!" I said. "Why did he call me wizard?"

"I know but you were a wizard on Disney! So you are a wizard for me." he said and smiled.

"Oh okay, than you are.. nugget!" that was the most absurd thing I've ever said.

"What? Why?" he said while questioning.

"Because I love nugget!" really Selena, could you BE more nonsensical?

"That makes sence." he said and turned to the whole cast.

"Guys, could I BE more excited for this season I don't know!" he said while copying Chandler Bing from Friends.

"Wait a minute, are you Friends fan?" I asked. He was gonna be my best friend for sure!