-|| 10 • Ngl, it was pretty cute ||-

Date: June 5, 2019

"Hestia!" Wilbur saw her walking past his room as he was streaming and immediately tried to usher her in, knowing that his viewers would love to get to see more of her

"Hestia!" Wilbur saw her walking past his room as he was streaming and immediately tried to usher her in, knowing that his viewers would love to get to see more of her. She had been spending a lot of time talking to Tommy, Techno, Phil, Tubbo and the rest of them over the past few days and she had grown really close to them - appearing up in many streams but would never agree to start one of her own.

A few days before, Hestia and Will had spent about an hour setting her up an account. They even discussed calling up Will's partner manager for advice about it but they decided against it as they had been setting up the account in the middle of the night. Once they had finished, Will encouraged her to hit start, to begin the stream so they could both tweet it out and wait for the steady flow of people to flow in and for the number of viewers to explode - but she never could seem to do it. Something about the idea of everything being on her, if someone said anything wrong it was on Hestia's stream or if someone got doxed, Hestia would be a bad streamer and that was just something she could not handle. She knew she would mess up at some point and something would happen, just the idea of that was enough for a few small tears to fall from her eyes as she started to shake a little and her breathing became short and all over the place as she quickly lost control of her emotions.

Hestia had no idea why she had this reaction, in fact she felt terrible for it. She felt like she was being extremely dramatic but it just felt like as soon as she was in control of the stream itself, everything seemed to be wrong all at once.

You can imagine Will's horror when he realized she was having a panic attack. At first, he froze, not entirely knowing what was happening despite the fact they had helped each other through anxiety their whole lives. Than the instinct kicked in and he immediately start helping her breathe and soothing her in the best ways he could think of. He rubbed small circles in her hand and massaged the back of her neck while guiding her through some breathing exercises and telling her a few stories of him and Phil or techno. After a few more minutes he helped her over to her bed and she shakily fell into a light, anxious sleep, as she still wasn't calm and she was still worrying about everything.

Than the guilt hit him.

Wilbur was struck with a pang of guilt like a stab through the back as he realized that this was his fault. He was pushing her to make a twitch account when never once did she express the want to stream. He was trying to get her to share all of his hobbies when she was truly her own person and she needed to be able to have her own hobbies without having Will by her side all the time. And just the thought that Will had cause Hestia to be in pain hurt him in a way he couldn't describe.

Wilbur removed himself from his thoughts at the same time Hestia was shaking her head to free herself from the nagging memories of the night a few prior as Hestia accepted Wilburs invitation into his room from the place she had been standing in the hallway and entered with a grace and fluidity that Wilbur could only admire.