If he kills, we kill.

Start from the beginning

"Good, get over here, I'm driving" he told me, "no I'm not doing that again Harry" I just said. "Then you need to get them off us Amelia, drive faster and switch lanes" he told me. He opened the room to the glove compartment and took out his gun. He took off his seatbelt, turned around to look out.

I drove faster, switched lanes a couple of times. "Take the next exit" Harry told me and loaded his gun.

I drove off the highway. The car followed us. "Hold on love, just focus on driving" he told me. "Can you do that for me?" he asked me, "yes" I just said, Harry opened the window on the roof of the car.

He got up, standing almost. And then I just heard gunshots. Many. "Fuck" Harry said and loaded the gun once more. He got up, shot again and again. 

He sat down, I looked behind us, the car stopped. "Fucking idiots" Harry said and loaded his gun again, "get on the next highway" Harry told me and I did. "I know you said you're not touching the gun but you need to learn to shoot if you're going to ever take care of yourself" he told me.

"I don't think so," I said, "I think we're going to use tomorrow on that," he told me. "I'm going to teach you some tricks," he told me. "Now move over, I'm driving" he told me. "I said I-" "move before i move you myself" Harry told me. Harry crawled behind me, lifted me up. I crawled over to the passenger seat and closed the window on the ceiling.

"Wakey wakey princess, we have some practice to do" I heard. I opened my eyes, we were in the woods, somewhere. "What?" I asked him, "I'm going to teach you to use the gun and the knife" he smiled and got out of the car. I did too, I walked behind the car. Harry opened the back up, there was a suitcase. He opened it.

It was filled with knives and different kinds of guns. "Wow" I said, "yeah" he said and grabbed a gun. "I'm not touching that" I said and backed out, "you're learning today, I dont care if you use it when you get back home but you sure are using it when you're with me" he said. "I'm not killing anyone," I said.

Harry turned to me, "how many times on this trip have you used a gun?" he asked me, "one time" I said, "twice babe, twice" he told me. "You used Tylers too, but have you killed anyone while using them?" he smiled, "no you haven't" he said. "You're not killing anyone, let me handle that job, but if you're going to shoot a tire then you need to learn to focus," he told me.

We walked further into the woods. "Stop," Harry said. "we're here," he told me, "let's start with a few basics," Harry told me, he handed me a gun casually. I just took it, "hit that tree" Harry told me and pointed to a tree. I turned, I was about to pull the trigger.

"Stop," Harry told me, "you need to change up how you're standing" he told me, he walked behind me, he grabbed me by my waist. "Wherever you point the gun, you point yourself at, you need a firm ground under you, hold the gun with both hands" Harry explained.

"Now shoot" he told me and I pulled the trigger. I missed the tree. "I don't think this is a good idea '' I just said, "Rome wasn't built in one day darling" Harry told me.

"Okay let's play a game" Harry said while we walked back to the car. "I want you to try and hold me at knifepoint," he told me, "what?" I asked him. "Of course you're not stabbing me, but you know, practice, I'll hand you a knife and whenever you see a good moment try and hold it against me without me knowing, all day today, you can pull it out whenever" he told me. "Just don't stab me for real" he added. 

We got back to the car, "here" he said, he handed me a knife, it wasn't big but it was also not the smallest. iIt was decent, discreet as it should be. I grabbed it. "Let's go find a place to sleep," he told me.

Harry drove for twenty minutes before we pulled up to a motel. As always Harry got the key, we walked inside a room. It was decent, it was clean and bright. "So" Harry said, "I have a phone call to make" he said and pulled out his phone, I just walked over to the bed and took a seat.

I was standing by the window, looking through the blinds. There was nothing to see, just the stars. "Yeah so we just wait it out" Harry said, he was still on the same phone call, I guess it was Ryan, Harry's boss.

"My guess is that it's going to cost him a lot considering if he kills people, we kill, he has a lot of men but they're wack Ryan, we both know it, they're not properly trained" Harry said.

I smiled while I looked at my knife, well it was Harrys. I have not done anything with it, it was late, so maybe Harry just figured that I wouldn't try anything. I would try, I just didn't know when.

"Yeah well let's see, she's asleep right now" Harry said, I wasn't though. "Bye," Harry said, "why did you lie to him?" I just asked Harry, I pressed the knife under my shorts. "I can't tell him the truth when it's about-" he stopped himself.

"About what?" I asked and turned around, he was sitting on the edge of the bed. "I simply cannot tell my boss that the girl he told me to kidnap, the girl I'm holding captive is also the same girl that I want to fuck." he told me.

I walked closer to him, "we need to rest" I just said. He grabbed me by my waist. He pulled me down on his lap. "I know" he told me, his hands travelled down to my thighs, I moved closer to him.

Harry pressed his lips against mine, "mmmmh" he moaned. I took out the knife, but I did not have any time to hold it against him because he turned me around so I was under him.

He grabbed the knife from me in seconds. "You really thought I did not catch that?" he smiled to me, "baby you underestimate my power" he whispered. He threw the knife at the floor and pinned both of my hands to the madras.

He crashed his lips into mine, holding my hands down. He let go of my hands and grabbed me by my waist. "let's get creative, shall we?" he whispered against my lips. "Huh?" he asked me, "yes" I nodded and kissed him back.

And he kissed me, places that were not only my lips. He pulled off my clothes along with his own. Until we were completely naked under the covers. He was on top of me, one hand holding his body up, the other was on my body, slowly tracing down. He grabbed my thighs, spreading it from the other. "Do you want this?" he whispered to me, "do you want to go all in?" he asked me.

At that moment I did not see him as the man that kidnapped me, I did not see a cold hearted man, I did not see a mafia guy, a killer, a man that held me captive. I just saw his green eyes, his red lips, his brown hair, his tattoos. Him.

"Yes," I said, he pushed his lips on mine, kissed me deeply. I kissed him back , I was escaping from reality and somehow I thought he was too.

He pushed himself inside of me, it gave me chills in all of my body. It hurt but it was also an incredible feeling at once. I grabbed his neck with both hands and pulled him down to kiss him.

"Fuck" he moaned against my lips, I tried to keep them in, because I knew we had a few neighbours and I did not want to wake them up this late. "Does it feel good princess?" Harry asked me, "yeah" I whispered, "how good?" he asked me. "Really good!" I told him, he then went faster. "Oh my god" I moaned, "I'm com-" "Hold it" Harry whispered, "hold it for a few seconds" he told me.

Then he went faster, I had a tight grip around his neck. And then I came, he did too. He was out of breath, I could imagine with the speed he just worked in.

He fell down beside me, "fuck" he smiled, he pulled the covers over us, "come here" he said, he pulled me over to him. I placed my head against his shoulders, he wrapped his arms around me that night. 

__________________________

Happy friday darlings!!!

Today is going to be a double update so I'll post one more chapter today. 

Tpday I got accepted to go to college, so I'm pretty excited about that. I hope you have a good friday!! 

All my love darlings xx.