PROLOGUE: Beautiful Monsters

0.00. We Must Be Killers
Beautiful Monsters

[ Part 1 ]
[ Prologue ]

3 DAYS AFTER NOVEMBER 13th

No one seems to understand how dangerous a mask can be. To put it in more subtle terms, how about Halloween night when kids play dress up? Act like something they're not.

Some wear masks to hide their identity from others, but how about one night it all goes wrong and there not able to remove those masks?

Think of it as a façade we wear, thinking smiling or sticking with a trait like humour will help us be labelled as good. No matter what demon that's sealed underneath the innocent white rose.

There are demons out there, who try to be good but isn't it in their nature to be rabid? To only think 'evil' thoughts as they say.

Even when we pull those masks off, some of our skin are always peeled off with it. We can never run away from it. Even if it's one night you decided to be somebody else.

Don't try to lie about the bad things you've done, and when you tried to do anything to wash it away, you know they'll tell you it isn't you.

What's that supposed to mean? Just because of some angelic face you think they'll be no thorns underneath the rose. It's true what they say about looks you know, it may be pleasing but they are much more deceiving.

But don't forget about those monsters, who don't know what they're capable of, almost innocent.

They know there meant to be deceitful creatures, but why exactly are they labelled with those intentions. They don't even know what they are because they're scared and people seem to forget monsters have feelings.

So don't think the kids with masks are the devils because there could be innocence underneath it. And don't think that young girl, with golden blonde locks dressed as a princess, is innocent because there could be just as much as a demon consuming her.

So, now we have innocent not so innocent and bad not so bad. But what if you don't fit in any category?

These monsters are not meant to feel pain, they kill and no feelings attached. Except this monster feels all, as if a human. Can there possibly be monsters with humanities left in them?

Take me for an example and act like I wasn't talking about myself the entire time and that I Sutton Artemis Mercer is uncategorised.

✦ ✦ ✦  ✦   ✦  ✦ ✦   ✦  ✦ 

IT'S BACK!

SHE'S BACK ALTHOUGH UNDER A NEW FACE CLAIM/ CHARACTER NAME

AND NO THE REST OF THE STORY WON'T BE IN FIRST POV THAT LAST THING WAS LAST MINUTE LOL

I JUST COULDN'T LET GO OF THIS STORY CONSIDERING HOW MUCH I HAD PLANNED FOR IT

SO DYLAN KING IS NOW SUTTON MERCER AND SHE'S STILL THE LOVE INTEREST OF AIDEN.

AND SINCE THE CHARACTERS ARE ALREADY TOGETHER, THE STORY IS MORE TESTING THEIR RELATIONSHIP MORE THAN ANYTHING (TRYING SOMETHING NEW) AND I'M EXCITED ON HOW THINGS WILL UNRAVEL AND I'M SORRY IF THIS BECOMES A LOVE TRIANGLE STORY I DIDN'T EVEN FOR IT TO TURN OUT THAT WAY.

THERE ISN'T REALLY A PLAYLIST FOR THIS EXCEPT FOR THE BLURRYFACE ALBUM, JAMES ARTHUR'S ALBUM AND AGAINST THE CURRENT AND UM CASTAWAY & VAPOR BY 5SOS and BEA MILLER'S ALBUM SO MAYBE I WAS WRONG.....

THIS IS DEDICATED TO FREAKING AMANDA FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL COVER AND BECAUSE SHE'S MY TWIN APPARENTLY

— ADRI

DISCLAIMER; I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF OBV I JUST OWN SUTTON MERCER AND HER PLOT-LINES SO DON'T STEAL