Chapter 9 {Nope, I Refuse}

Sagittarius's POV

"So how do these work Theo?" I asked, the magic rock of annoyence. As much as everyone hates Theo and denies his importance, he really is quite valuble. I sigh softly and paste a smile on my face.

"Well, knowing that witch b*tch Morina, there's probably a protection spell over them," Theo said. "Honestly, I don't have a clue to what it could be, I really don't. She's very smart, as much as I hate to admit it."

"You act like you know her personally," Scorpio said.

"I did," Theo said, in a tone making it clear not to pry. Whatever Scorpio mouthed. 

"Anyway!" I said. "At least we have the crystals! That's good, we're close to going home."

"Did you forget that you died barely an hour ago?" Aries asked. I shrugged, keeping grudges was never a good thing. Trust me, I know this first hand. I thought back to my Mom and my Dad. 

Mom had always been a loving and caring person who only saw the light in people. Dad was the kind of person that was shady and cold, seeing only the worst things in life and not appriciating the good things in life. He heald grudges and that made him sour and dweling only on the bad had taken a toll on him. He died at the young age of forty.

"You okay?" Aries asked me. 

"Of course!" I said happily. "I'm with you!" Aries blushed and I cringed. Cheesy much Sagittarius? I thought while kicking myself. 

"I need food," Taurus moaned. "Magic bowl make me some doughnuts!" The bowl produced 13 doughuts. "One for everyone!"

"But there are 13," Virgo said.

"Hey, take the doughnut or leave it," Taurus said. She was finally learning to share, I was so proud! I like seeing people become better and start improving their worst qualities. Taurus was a little geedy when it came to food and usally affended people when they came between her and her food.

"Look at you!" I said, taking a dounghnut. "Sharing your food!" Taurus glared at me and I walked over to a sad looking Leo.

"Hey," Leo said as I sat down beside him. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. He just shook his head. "Look on the bright side! We're all here together and we're each alive." Leo gave me a wry smile.

"Yeah, I guess," Leo said.

"Come on!" I said.

"Gem, can you find us a shelter?" Virgo asked, looking at the sky. "It's getting dark and I'd like to gather supplies and do some other stuff."

"Sure," Gem said with a shrug. She cocked her head to the side and squinted. "Guys, guess what?"

"We can go home without having to do all this bs!?" Pisces asked.  

"I wish," Gemini grumbled. "Turns out there's a village nearby. Maybe we can got there? It's a thrity minute walk."

"Oh, yes please!" Cancer said, clapping her hands exictedly. "This girl needs a shower without having to worry about prying eyes."

"V," Scorpio said. "If you don't let us go into town then we will go without you. No, I don't care. COme with us or be a wuss as usal."

"I hate beign the voice of reason," Virgo said.

"Come on V!" I said. "We can sleep in beds, we can eat a nice meal that was made by someone else. Taurus, you're meals are delicous but cooking for all of us must be tiring. We can stalk up on supplies and we can gather more infromation. There might be someone who be able to help us with this spell problem."