Chapter 3 {This is so not fair}

Gemini's POV

I mean of course there were goat fish things. Of course they were Cap's symbol, he was a monster. I might be overexaggerating a little about Cap being a monster. I just hate the guy, to much of a goody two shoe, never relaxes and barely ever has fun. Constantly has his nose stuck in a book and acts like he's better than us. Just ugh.

"Hit the deck!" Pisces said.

"Yes Pisces!" I yelled at him. "Cause that's going to do sooo much against monsters!"

"GEM!" Aquarius snapped. "Focus!" I rolled my eyes and ran from the Umbra. My hand closed around on of the knives in my thigh straps. I threw the dagger at the umbra. It nailed the monster right in the head.

"HA!" I said, "Take that you demon goat!" The umbra shook its head like someone had punched them in the head instead of thrown a knife at their head. "Oh come on! This is so unfair!"

"Nothing is fair," the umbra said.

"Of course it can talk," I muttered in spite. 

"The only way to kill an umbra is to decapitate it!" Ophiucus shouted from somewhere. 

"And you couldn't have told us this before magically bringing them here?" Virgo asked. "Some knowledge about what we're fighting would be nice!" 

"Umbra's use shadow magic, so be careful. They can turn their bodies into smoke, so go for the head!" Ophiucus said.

I had a knife between all my fingers, I smile at the umbra. The umbra shoots a jet of black fire at me and I dove out of the way while tossing all my knives at the same time. They hit the umbra's head and the umbra reeled back. I tossed knives after knives, until the umbra's head was full of knives. The umbra was bucking like crazy since it couldn't see. I fished out a dagger and sliced the little demon goat's head off, imagining that it was Capricorn.

"Done!" I said. In a flash of yellow I was standing beside Ophiucus. "What the-?"

"Watch," Ophiucus said, cutting me off. I kept my face emotionless while silently stewing. I focused on Aries who'd just chopped the umbra's head and was now kicking the dead body.

"THAT'S FOR TRYING TO GO UP AGAINST ME!" Aries said and appeared beside me in a flash of red. "Hey, I was in the middle of doing something down there!" Ophiucus rolled his eyes. Taurus was laughing and eating what appeared to be some kind of berries while effortlessly shooting bolts at the umbra. 

"This is too easy," she said. She placed two bolts in it's eyes. And then she cut off the monster's head. "That was nice, I'm going to go find a doughnut now." She appeared beside me. "Hey! I was going to go find a doughnut!" Cancer was looking at the goat, not knowing what to make of this thing. She was dodging a volley of attacks and then sliced off the beast's head calmly. Puff of silver white smoke and she sat beside me.

"Eh, it was getting boring anyway," she said, shrugging. Leo was enjoying making the umbra go crazy by bragging about his awesomeness while setting the umbra's head on fire.  He then took his spear and cut off the umbra's head. 

"Who's next?" Leo asked, trying to flip his short hair. He was gone in a puff of gold smoke and appeared beside Taurus. "Huh?"

"Just go with it," Taurus said out of the corner of her mouth. Virgo was just dodging, not making any move to attack. She wasn't going to be coming over anytime soon. Libra was blowing the monster's smokey body around, since the monster had foolishly turned into smoke. The head was on the ground and Libra was just toying with the dead body. He appeared beside Leo in a cloud of pink smoke. 

"It was a boring match anyway," Libra said. Scorpio was having quite a bit of fun lashing the monster whenever it was solid. She was laughing and eventually she whipped it's head right off the body.