"Let's not talk about anything baby. When are you coming to meet me here?" Piyali asked.

"I don't know baby . But I will try" Ansh replied.

"Please baby come to my hotel. We will celebrate your birthday together", Piyali texted him.

"I will try" Ansh replied.

Piyali has already told the hotel staff to decorate her room and she too was ready for her Ansh. She has worn a beautiful knee length sundress. She has also ordered a cake and have brought a nice shirt and perfume as a gift for Ansh.

Whole day went in a blink but there was no sign of Ansh. No message nor any phone call.

"Where are you Ansh? It's dinner time and I will be gone in few hours. Please meet me just for 5 minutes only if you are very busy", Piyali texted Ansh.

She didn't get any reply from him. Finally when it was 12 and Piyali lost all hopes. She packed her things and after giving the cake and room keys at reception she left from there crying .

After taking her seat in the train she lost all her hopes of meeting him.

"I am sorry baby , I was busy entire day . Family , friends so I didn't get time only to meet you " Ansh texted her .

When Piyali saw his message she bursted out crying. Just to meet him she came here and he couldn't even spare 5 minutes for her.

"It's ok , it was my mistake that I came here to meet you on your birthday without informing you prior", Piyali replied him.

"I didn't even sleep entire night yesterday . Even now I am just sending thank you messages to everyone", Ansh replied back.

"Ok" Piyali replied back as she didn't have anything else to say.

She was really hurt and didn't wanted to fight with him so didn't say anything which will start there fight.

"You know usually I just sleep entire day on my birthday but this year I didn't even get to sleep at night ", Ansh replied smiling.

"People usually celebrate there birthdays rather then sleeping", Piyali texted rolling her eyes.

"Ya , I know but I like sleeping", Ansh replied.

"So what gifts you got?" Piyali asked.

"Nobody gives gifts this days", Ansh said.

"Oohh , but I had brought gifts for you", Piyali told him.

"Seriously?" Ansh asked astonished.

"Ya", Piyali replied.

"What gift did you get for me?" Ansh asked.

"It doesn't matter now", Piyali replied.

"Tell na please", Ansh requested .

"A black colour shirt and a perfume", Piyali replied

"Oohh , then I missed taking it", Ansh said.

"Did you atleast cut cake or no?" Piyali asked.

"Ya , I cut the cake. Bhaiya brought one and friends also brought" ,Ansh told her

"Oohh , nice. Send me the photos ", Piyali told him.

"I don't take photos", Ansh told her.

"Atleast you took your photo or no? I have never seen you in jeans , t-shirts and shirt", Piyali told him.

"Can't you understand a simple thing? I am not a photogenic person. I just enjoy in living the moment rather then taking photos", Ansh texted her getting irritated.

"Ok. Happy birthday again " Piyali texted feeling bad by the kind of reply Ansh gave her.

"Thanks", Ansh replied.

"Good night " Piyali texted him as she was not interested to talk anymore to him.

"Good night" ,Ansh replied.

Piyali again cried to sleep.

"From miles away i came to meet you Ansh but we didn't even meet, neither did for once you asked me about what I did the entire day alone? You didn't even bother to tell me to take care or call you once I reach", Piyali thought in her mind and cried hard.

***********************
Hey guys..

How are my lovely readers??

Back with an update after 2 long months.

Did you guys miss Piyali and Ansh?

So how was today's update?
What do you think about Piyali coming to meet Ansh?

Guys please, it's a humble request please vote and comment on the chapters . It motivates me to give an early update.

Next update 🔜