walking down stairs jimin saw Jiya standing with a smile on her face but his expression didn't change only because of the person standing behind her.

Sojin.

why was she here now? Is she here because he left last night? did she care about him?
jimin roll his eyes and stood near jiya.

"what?" he said looking at her.

"why did you leave last night? did you even know how much Tae-soo and Taehee missed you." he rub his eye with his finger.

"I wasn't feeling good." he lied.

"How are you feeling now?" hearing sojin's voice his jaw clenched, her voice was still the same, soft yet sweet.

"why are you here?" he asked harshly and gulp.

"Jimin?"

"No. why is she here jiya....to see how broken I am. to see what she had done to me." jimin burst not even hearing her out, he doesn't want to see her and that was final.

"jimin please at least listen to me." sojin said, she want to apologise, she want to try but why he didn't listen.

"jimin we all forgive her, you should too. let the past go." jiya said. jimin shake his head.

"why do you all think it's easy for me. it's not.....why don't you all understand." jimin took a deep breath and glare at sojin.

"get out of my house right now I don't want to see your face." he said and turn around.

"I am sorry jimin." she said.

"I don't need it." he said walking up to the stairs.

jimin doesn't realize but both of them were at fault, he was just there to distract her but fall in love for her wasn't in plan. sojin was with him for to get what she want.

they both need to apologise to each other and move on, but jimin didn't understand that.

reaching on the top of the stairs, jimin sigh, lifting his head he saw y/n walk careful not knowing where she was going, his anger vanished and without wasting any time he rush towards her.

"Y/n?" she stop and try to find him.

"Mr. park"

"what are you doing here? you are just few steps away from stairs what if you fall." Jimin said putting his hand on her back, she chuckle softly.

"I am used to of falling I am ok." her soft voice make his heart melt, was there no one to take care of her.

"let go to the room." he hold her forearm and pull her making her hiss, his grip wasn't tight so why she feel pain.

"what happened?" he asked lifting her sleeves, now he remember, he grab her from the same forearm last night in anger which leave a purple bruise on her soft white skin.

"shit." he doesn't know why he was worried, he shouldn't be right? he grab her wrist and pull her in the room.

he make her sit on the bed and rush into the washroom and bring first aid kit with him

"what are you doing?" she ask when space beside her sink.

"stay still." he pull her sleeves up to her forearm and open the medicine tube.

"Is it bad?" she asked, jimin press his lips together, yes it was bad, she chuckle.

"I think it's bad." she said, he lower his gaze and apply the cold gel on her purple marks.

"I am so sorry." she just smile but didn't say anything.

"done." he said pulling her sleeves down. he look at her smiling face, how can someone be so kind hearted after treated badly by people.

"let's go have breakfast." jimin smile taking her hands in his.

he pull a chair for her as she sit on it while holding the table, with a small smile on his lips he took his place, the maids around them look at him shock, in these past five year they never saw him smiling like that, he only glare at them or yell

he pull a chair for her as she sit on it while holding the table, with a small smile on his lips he took his place, the maids around them look at him shock, in these past five year they never saw him smiling like that, he only glare at them or yell. but today something was different.

why he was so happy? he was shouting a while ago, he fill her plate like s gentleman and want to help her more when she stop him.

"I can eat by my self Mr. Park." she said, she will noy stop calling him Mr. park. will she?

"O..oh okay." he said looking down on his plate and started to eat. he spare a glance at her after every minute

finishing their food, y/n lick her lips.

"Um....Mr. park?" she said, jimin lift his eyes and look at her.

"T... thank you so much for everything. I...I don't how will I repay you...but now I have to leave." Jimin frown hearing her words, leave where will she go.

"can you tell me where will you go?" he asked, her eyes moves as she lick her lips again.

" c...can you please drop me at orphanage.?" she said looking down on her lap. curiously looking at her his lips curve into a smirk.

"you are not an orphan, If I am not wrong."

"n..no I am not my father is out of country.....I just have to call him." jimin nod his head.

"do you remember his number?" he asked,

"um....no" she whispered.

Bingo, now he had an excuse to let her stay here.

"then?"

"I don't know."

"stay here....I won't mind." teasing smirk appear on his lips as he took her hand into his.

"n...no I can't...I...I don't know you." he raise his eyebrows and his grip around her hand tighten.

"you are not going anywhere." he said gripping at her hand tightly. she hiss and try to get of his grip

what happened to him, he was so sweet few minutes ago.

"y...you are hurting me p.. please let go." she panicked by the sudden change of his behavior. hearing her trembling voice he let her hand go coming into his senses.

her wrist was now red from his harsh grip. his eyes widen and he bite his lips.

"I...I s..sorry I... didn't mean to....I

he hold her han but she pull it back.

"p.. please don't." she said afraid of him. closing his eyes tightly he didn't know what took over him.

only one night and he don't want her to go away. he clear his throat.

"y ..you arw not leaving and that's final." she blink her eyes not know what to sat, jimin motion one of his maid to take her upstairs and she did as she was told.

he didn't know what was happening. that poor soul doesn't know that it just the start of his madness and crazy obsession

-------------------------------------------------------

Jimin fucked up really bad in these five years.

hope you guys will love it.