"Hijo de puta"(son of a bitch),I mutter quietly as I look around again.Fuck if the stares couldn't get any worse.

"Let's go I'm over this shit"I say as I start walking to the school doors.I walk ignoring all the pitiful stares.I open the big doors and also ignore their eyes.I walk to my locker where I shove my bags in .I walk to Mrs.Carsons class first not wanting to deal with peoples pitiful eyes.

I walk in her class which is empty,I sit in the back as I open my phone to the see the leaked picture of Epifiano and that woman kissing.I close my phone as I feel the tears well up in my eyes.Breathe in and out.I hear kids start walking in the class I ignore some of the students who look at me with pity.

Can they make it more obvious there staring at me.Just a couple more minutes for this class to end then I have another class with Lucas,then lunch.

I walk away from that class hurriedly as the bell just rung.I walk to my third class and see Lucas standing there looking around.I run up to him as I try my best to hide myself from people.

"Omg that was so embarrassing"I whisper to Lucas who laughs lightly.We walk in the class as we sit in the back of the class.

"Yeah people kept asking me if your okay"he mutters looking at me amusingly.I laugh softly.

"Are you okay like dead ass"he asks ,I nod softly.

"I'm okay it's just pissing me off"I say as the teacher walks in.We do our work and talk at times but we mostly did what we had to do.

Ding
Ding
Ding
Ding

I get up with Lucas as we walk to the cafeteria.We open the door as we make ourselves to our table.I grab my lunch one of the maids did for us.I start eating my sandwich with chips on the side.

I eat as my brothers sit down with us.

"Hey you okay princess"Esteban asks ,as he grabs his lunch.

"I'm okay guys it's annoying tho"I say as I look around,people whispering to each other.

Couple hours later:
We come back from school exhausted and hungry.I walk in the house and wave at the guard's nicely.I sprint to the kitchen when the aroma of chicken Alfredo hits my nostril.Ahhh I'm starving .

"Ahah I love you Laura"I say kissing her and hugging her tightly for making my food.I hurriedly look over the plates to see which one has more.I grab the third one which has the most and take it to the dinning room where I start eating like a madwoman.

"Delicious Laura like always"I scream as I hear her fainted laugh echo through the walls.

"Alfredo my favorite"i hear all my annoying brothers say as they fight there way to the kitchen.

"Children there foods for everyone" I scream as I see Lucas roll his eyes and make his way towards me.I see him sit beside me as he eats his pasta enjoying the good food.I devour my food as Lucas always laughs that I eat like a man.

"Stop it I enjoy my food"I mutter as he laughs loudly.

I eat my lunch as ignore all my brothers and Lucas argue .I walk away when I'm done.I think I'm gonna hit the pool to cool down all my nerves that are everywhere.

I walk upstairs to change into a bikini.I walk to my closet where I pick a dark green one piece swimsuit.It has a string that makes a knot in the middle.I change out of my uniform and into the swim suit.I grab a towel and sprint downstairs.

I walk outside as I get in the water that's freezing

I walk outside as I get in the water that's freezing.I swim some laps trying to forget all the heartbreak I'm currently going through.

I do some swimming for about a couple hours.

I get out as it's already dark outside.I get out of the pool as I wrap myself in a towel.I walk in the house as I hear papa and my older brothers eating dinner.

"Hi guys"I say waving at them

"Hi principessa how was your day"papa asks eating his pasta.

"It was good papa how was yours anything interesting"I ask as he shakes his head no.
I wave at Matheo and Gabriel who wave back as I head to my room to shower.

I walk in my room ,and gasp as I see Esteban laying there with snacks and different movies.

"So what movie should we watch Bubba"Esteban asks almost giving me a heart attack .

"Anything you want bubba and you scared me" I mutter as I head to my closet grabbing some pjs and heading to my bathroom.I turn the water on as I head in and wash away all the pool water smell.

I get out after I scrubbed all my body with my lavender scented scrub.I dry myself completely as I put on my silky black pjs.I get out as I sit down next to Esteban in my bed.

"So we're watching avengers"Esteban says opening up all the snacks.I grab the chocolate and start eating it .

We have an avenger movie marathon day .We stayed up all night watching movies although we have school tomorrow.

Enjoy 😊
There will be another chapter later ✌️