4. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭

Hey guys!

Here is the update.

Silent readers please press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes if any

Nandini was sitting in the car with Maira on her lap she was crying silently. Where as Aryaman was driving to her house.

Maira looked up at her mumma seeing her crying she lifted her hand and wiping her cheeks said

"No cry..cry mumma.. Maira sad sad" listening her Nandini chuckled and pecked her forehead and whispered.

"Mumma will not cry baby...aap rona mat"

"Nandini... I am sorry... I..." Aryaman apologised

"Shut up Aryaman. It wasn't your mistake. Unki aadat hi hai....choda bas mujhe aur Maira ko ghar drop kar do." Nandini said looking at him through rare view mirror he bobbed his head and drove to her house.

After the drive of 40 minutes they reached by the time they had reached Maira was fast to sleep.

"Tum chalo main bags le leta hun." He said opening the door of the house and coming back opening the door for her. She got down with Maira in her hand and moved inside directly to her room and placing her on the bed she moved out.

"Nandini... kal dopahar ko humari flight hai. Tum chalo mere sath." He said

"Aryaman please..."

"No Nandini. I don't want to leave you....chup chap pack ur bags and we are leaving that's it." Ordering her he went to her room to freshen up.

Aryaman sometimes sleeps at Nandini place in the hall as its only of one room house. Nandini sighed and sat on the sofa leaning on it closing her eyes only to get a haunting voice

"Bas kismati humari hai tujh jaisi ladki humare gale padi."

"Bahut hua Nandini...ab aur nahi."

"Maine kuch nahi kiya..."

"Mere bete ko kha gayi tu... Ja yahan se.."

Nandini let the tears flow down her cheeks and opened her eyes...

Nandini's POV

Meri kya galti hai ayyiappa? Maine toh kuch kiya hi nahi.

Sabko main galat lagi. Lekin voh nahi. I hate you for putting me into this mess.

"Nandini...tu phir se voh sab sochne lagi?" Aryaman came down and I am sure seeing me crying he came to know.

"Itna asan nahi hai bhulna Aryaman. Bahut vakt lagta hai." I said getting up from the place and moved to freshen up.

End of POV

Aryaman kept staring at her retiring figure and sat on the sofa with his hand on his face.

New York @ 7 clock morning

Manik came back home after a long jogging since it's weekend he knows today is the day to spend time with his family and also free from work.

So he got up early and went out for a jog and came back. He noticed no one was awake. So he quickly went to his room to freshen up.

After getting fresh he came out and went down to see Jennifer awake.

"Good morning Jenny!" Listening him she smiled and wished him back.

"Good morning Manik. How come you are early today?"