Felix finally smiles at this, "I remember. That's when I decided to keep you beside me forever," Felix kisses Seungmin's temple and wipes away all the remaining tears from his friend's face, wiping those on his own face as well.

"Love you, Lix."

"Love you too, Min."

Seungmin glances at the clock and realizes that he is late, "The banquet is in an hour, I've got to make arrangements for Prince Lee. I'll get going."

"I've got to prepare dessert for it so I'll see you later, Seungmin."

With one final wave, Seungmin exits the kitchen. Leaving Felix all to himself who decides to make vanilla pudding for dessert because he knows they're Chan's favourite.

...

MINHO noticed the tension around the banquet table. All the princes sat at one side of the table while Minho and Changbin sat opposite to them. The king and queen had taken Changmi on a trip to the town.

The Lee prince saw the dried tear tracks on his brother's face, assuming Chan was probably crying just a while ago. Can't he wash his face and at least try to look presentable? Minho sighs, he pitied Felix more, wondering how much the younger would be affected by this.

Seungmin refused to let him know how Felix was doing because he was being protective of his friend. Minho tried visiting the kitchen to talk to Felix himself but the chef was either surrounded by other people or he would have finished his shift.

"The games are starting tomorrow. Nervous, Bang?" Changbin breaks the silence at the table. The statement, making chan grit his teeth in anger.

"I should be asking you that. Aren't you afraid of losing every game against me?" Chan replies trying to suppress his anger.

"Oh I'll win this time for sure, do you know why?" Changbin asks making everyone at the table confused.

"Please do enlighten me," Chan answers.

"I'll win," Changbin places his cutlery back on the table and leans on his chair, "Because Felix isn't on your side anymore."

A few gasps were heard around the table, one even coming from Seungmin who was listening to the conversation from the corner of the room. Minho looks towards his brother whose face was fuming with anger but his eyes held the feeling of sadness.

"What? You thought I wouldn't find out about the break-up?" Changbin laughs. "You've just made it easy for me to have Felix all to myself, Chan."

"Keep your mouth shut!" Chan screams and Hyunjin, who was sitting to his right, tries to calm him down.

Changbin pays no heed to him and continues, "I'm glad you took my advice though. It's nice to see how this turned out."

Chan stands up, "I'm done. I'm leaving," He walks out of the banquet hall despite hearing protests from his friends and his brother.

The Bang prince heads to the only place he could find some peace. The porch. But as he is just about to enter, he notices that the porch is already occupied by someone.

Someone named Felix.

Chan watches Felix intently as the younger waters the flowers with a small smile on his face. The prince's breath is caught in his throat when Felix turns around to leave.

Felix's eyes widen upon seeing the prince and he drops his watering can in shock. Chan was frozen, not knowing what to do. His heart told him to carry the younger and kiss him forever but his mind told him to just leave.

"Channie."

That was enough for Chan to listen to his mind instead, as he immediately turned his back to Felix and rushed out of the porch, dashing to his bedroom.

┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

[A/N]

And I've finally updated!!!
I'm terribly sorry to those who waited for an update, my exams were just a hell of a time.

I'll be gone again at the beginning of next month for my last set of exams but I'll try my best to update this month.