XVII

CHANGBIN smirks as soon as he lays his eyes on Chan. He could see the evident hesitation and nervousness in Chan's face and was quite amused by it.

"Son," the king spoke. "Please greet them."

Chan clears his throat, "Royalty of the Seo Kingdom. I, Bang Chan, crown prince of the Bang Kingdom, welcome you on behalf of everyone at the castle."

"Minho, you too," the king says.

"I'm Lee Minho, the second prince of the Bang Kingdom. Welcome, your highnesses," Minho spoke softly, bowing right after.

"I'm Seo Changbin, crown prince of the Seo Kingdom. This is my sister," Changbin gestures towards the beautiful girl beside him. "Seo Changmi, princess of the Seo Kingdom."

"It's a pleasure to be in your presence, your majesty," Changmi says with a bright smile.

"Chan, show them around the castle," the king instructs.

"Yes, father," Chan says walking towards the two guests. "Please follow me."

Chan strides through the hallways of the castle with Changbin and Changmi following behind him. He shows them the ballroom, the library, his quarters and everything else in the castle, except the kitchen of course.

"It may not be as grand as our castle," Changbin says. "But it's pretty decent, prince Chan. I like it."

Changmi just shyly looks down, not knowing what to say while Chan was already irritated being in Changbin's presence.

"And this is the porch," Chan says. "I come here often to get some fresh air."

Changmi admires all the flowers on the porch leaving Chan and Changbin standing together by themselves.

"Do you come here by yourself or...?" Changbin whispers to Chan.

"Of course, I come here by myself."

Changbin chuckles, "Well, I've heard otherwise."

"What do you mean?" Chan asks.

"I know all about your little servant boy, my dear Chan," Changbin smiles mischievously.

"What- I- don't know what you're talking about," Chan says, evidently taken aback.

"Don't lie to me. I know everything. I have eyes everywhere and your pathetic little friend from the Hwang Kingdom just confirmed all my suspicions," Changbin replies.

"Hyunjin, you idiot!" Chan mutters under his breath.

"I also want to let you know," Changbin turns around completely to face Chan. "I have eyes for Felix too. I'll make him my tool to take you down."

"Stay away from Felix, you bastard!" Chan shouts, not too loud to prevent Changmi from hearing him. "Don't you dare even speak to him."

"Are you going to stop me? I'm a guest, Chan. I'll always have my way here."

"Are we ready to leave?" Changmi's soft voice interrupts the two princes. "I need to freshen myself if that's okay."