➪18 - 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜

Start from the beginning

"Y-Yeah..." she mumbled out but enough for you to hear it.

"Okay, what happened? Are you two dating now?"

Her eyes widened shaking her hands in dismissal, "N-No!"

You laughed, "Okay then what?"

"Uhm.." she tapped her cheeks looking away shyly.

You tilted your head waiting for her to continue, "I-I like Kuroo..." You acted suprised and cheered for her even though it was obvious that they like each other.

"Then how about Kuroo? Did you confessed to him?" You innocently asked flashing a curious face.

"Not yet, I'm a little bit scared that he'll reject me..." she mumbled and looking a bit nervous

Shaking your head you waved your hands at her face, "Come on! Maybe he likes you too!" You made it sound like an assumption to not make it sound like he really does since you are helping Kuroo with Yumi.

You turned your attention to the front when the teacher cleared her throat to make the students pay attention to her.

"Ahem, class listen. Next week we will have a youth camp. Some of the first years, second years and third years will mix and these are the groups you'll be in."

The room filled with excitement, the other students began chatting with their friends hoping they'll teamed up together. As the teacher announced the groups some are happy and some are not satisfied.

"Group 7 1st year is Haiba Lev, second years are Park Yumi, Kozume Kenma and (y/n) (l/n) while the third years are Kuroo Tetsurou and Yaku Morisuke."
The teacher announced

You and Yumi looked at each other in excitement, you glance at Kenma and gave him a thumbs up and he smiled back.

After announcing the groups the teacher went on discussing, the day went on feeling excited about the youth camp. School events really excites you and you had your friends teamed up with you so it makes you excite more.

The bell rang after you passed your answer on the top of your teacher's desk. You quickened yourself packing your stuff and approached Kenma who was lazily outside the room, his eyes locked on his phone as he scrolls. He looked up to see you with Yumi, he didn't bother shotting her a glance before walking out with you and Yumi following behind him.

As usual, you all sat on your usual cafeteria table, Kuroo who's different time schedule with you as a third year came a bit late. He sat next to Kenma opposite the both of you and Yumi and the bit silent aura changed into a lively one since Kuroo is a mood lifter.

"Guys! We'll be having a picnic after school!" A hint of excitement is visible on his tone as he chews his food

"We know duh I already told them about it." You rolled your eyes

"Well just reminding." He grinned

The table was lively as usual thanks to Kuroo and you who've been bickering a lot making Kenma and Yumi giggle. They really are used to the both of you arguing and stuffs because they find it somehow funny and making the aura comfortable and fun.