gets me overwhelmed

Start from the beginning

'Lou,' Harry says, soft and sleepy. Louis exhales slowly, smoke clouding from his lips, before he turns back to Harry and tightens his arm around his waist. 'Yeah babe?' he asks, smile pulling at the corners of his mouth.

'Can I?' Harry asks, looking almost shy, and Louis frowns, not fully understanding, until Harry points to the joint between his fingers. Harry's only gotten high a handful of times, so Louis' kinda surprised, but he nods anyway, hands it over to Harry and watches as he wraps his lips around the filter.

Harry coughs as he hands it back to Louis, who hands it back to Zayn. Louis rubs down his back as Harry softens against him, pliant but more awake than when he stumbled into the little lounge.

Louis takes it back from Zayn after he's taken another drag, taking a slow hit before he takes hold of Harry's jaw, tilting his face up and leaning in before he breathes the smoke out into Harry's mouth. Harry hums happily, breathing out slowly when Louis draws back. Louis repeats, feeding Harry another mouthful of smoke, pressing his thumb against Harry's mouth to make him hold it longer, pulling down his lower lip to tell him he can release. Harry breathes out, eyes locked with Louis'.

Louis watches his mouth, pink and open and inviting and Louis can't stop himself from leaning in.

He kisses him slowly, open mouthed with his hand still cradling Harry's jaw. He feels Harry smiling against his lips, completely yielding to Louis as he makes a soft sound from the back of his throat.

He doesn't know if the term lightweight still applies with weed, or if it's just alcohol. Either way, Harry's a huge lightweight in both senses.

Zayn kicks his knee softly, to get his attention. 'Don't you dare start fucking when I'm still in the room.'

Louis rolls his eyes, but Harry lets his hand rest on Louis' upper thigh, far too close to his cock when they've just been scolded for their pda.

Harry's only been high a few times, but each time he's been horny as shit, trying to subtly grab at his own cock or subtly grab at Louis' cock until Louis has to hold his hands by his wrists. Tonight is no different, Harry starting to get restless in his spot under Louis' arm. He leans up to mouth at Louis' neck at the same time that his hand crawls the short distance upward into Louis' lap, palm resting over where his cock is tucked away in his underwear.

Harry presses an open mouthed kiss against his skin before he bares his teeth, biting down and sucking a mark into Louis' skin. Harry rubs his palm over the bulge of his dick, grinding the heel of his palm against him until Louis' half hard, Harry breathing against where he's marked him. Harry gets horny when he's high, which makes them a good match, because Louis does too.

'Mine,' Harry breathes into his neck, which is funny, because Harry isn't the one who has to watch his boyfriend serenading a pretty, leggy model for a likely few hours tomorrow.

Zayn kicks his knee lazily as warning. When Louis looks over at him he's not even looking back, watching some dead guy's autopsy, so he can't be that bothered.

Harry kisses him then, fitting his palm over the line of Louis' cock where he's now sufficiently hard in his joggers. Harry squeezes him, sucking on his lower lip as he does, and Louis can't help the groan that he pushes into the back of Harry's throat.

Zayn huffs a breath as he sits up. 'I'm going to bed before you two start fucking next to me. Try not to get any spunk on the couch.' His words are filled with mirth, so Louis just gives him his best shit-eating grin as he spins the cap back onto his whiskey, eyeing his laptop before deciding to leave it where it is.

'Sweet dreams, Sleeping Beauty.' Louis calls after him as he walks away, Zayn flashing him the middle finger over his shoulder.

Harry at least has the common sense to look vaguely bashful for a second, before he's back to full-on horny, scrabbling at Louis' drawstring. Louis holds him by the wrists, stopping him.