𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐅 - 𝐏.𝐉𝐊

11:00 pm

Hearing the jingling of keys from outside, you jumped up from your seat on the couch, running to the front door.

Standing there excitedly as you waited for the door to open, when it did, a tired-looking Jimin entered.

"I'm so glad you're home!" You squealed as you threw yourself into his arms. Not expecting your sudden actions, he stumbled back slightly, quickly wrapping his arms around you.

"Did you miss me babygirl?" He questioned, planting a firm kiss on your lips. "Of course I did. I don't like it when you work late, I feel so lonely." You answered as you kissed his cheek.

"I know baby, I'm sorry. And I know that you're definitely gonna hate me for this but I still have some work to finish up so I'm gonna go to my office ok?" He said as he put you down to stand on your feet.

"Babe, you've been at work for sooo long though." You pouted, tugging at his sleeve as you did so.

"I know babygirl but I have so much to do and not a lot of time ok? I won't be long." He told you, giving you a soft look.

"Ok." You said quietly, walking over to the couch to continue watching the movie you had paused when Jimin arrived home.

Hanging his jacket by the door, he took his bag, quickly walking into his office. Hearing the door shut, you let out a sigh.

1:00 am

Once the movie had finished, you checked the time, your eyes widening at how late it was.

Deciding to check on Jimin, you walked down the hallway, stopping once you reached the tall, dark wood door of his office.

Knocking lightly, you heard him hum in response. Opening the door, you were met by a dark room, the only light source being that of his computer screen.

"Babe?" You said as you stepped closer to his chair. "Hm?" He hummed, running his fingers through his hair as he did so.

"Are you ok?" You asked as you placed your hands on his shoulders from behind, feeling how tense his muscles had become.

"Of course. Why do you ask?" He mumbled, not hiding his emotions too well. "You don't sound ok. You're so tense. You've been in here for almost two hours babe." You said in a concerned voice, earning a sigh from him.

He leaned back in his chair, you then taking the opportunity to sit in his lap. He gave you a confused look as you did so, not catching on to your intentions.

"You work so hard babe and you never take a break to relax and treat yourself." You said in a soft voice as you ran your nails along his chest.

His breath hitched at your actions, his chest being one of his most sensitive areas.

"I know, i-it's just hard to take time for myself." He explained, you nodding at his words. "That's why I was thinking to help you tonight babe. Would you like that?"

He eagerly nodded at your question, his pants already tightening around cock as you continued to run your hands over his abdomen.

You brought your face closer to his, teasing his lips with your tongue as he squirmed from annoyance. "Just kiss me." He whined, you laughing at his neediness.

You attached your lips to his, his hand cupping the side of your face in an attempt to deepen the kiss even further.

His tongue fought for dominance against yours, with him eventually submitting to you.