∆How you met Pt.1∆

So I'm going to remind you again that these are modern! Oh haha and I'm a Gally girl, just warning you!!

Credit to dawsoncity for writing Thomas'
∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆
Thomas- You were working on adding another part on to homestead when you heard an your screeching sound. The geenie alarm was going off. You quickly drop what you are doing and run over. You see Minho and Newt already over at the box.

" Hey (Y/N), you here to see the bloody geenie? " Newt says nudging you.

" Yes! Do you think I could give him the tour too! You guys have things to do and I don't see Ably any where. Pleaseeeeeee Newt. Pleaseeeeeee Minho. " you say giving them your best puppy dog eyes.

" Fine! " Minho says helping Newt open to top box to reveal a boy with brown hair and brown eyes.

You giggle at the thought of how scared he must be. You jump down in the box and put out your hand to help him up.

" Hey geenie I am (Y/N). Do you remember your name? " he grabs your hand and you pull him up.

" Umm... y-ya I'm Thomas. " he says almost to quiet for you to hear.

" Well good to meet you Tommy. Welcome to the glade. " you give him a reassuring smile and take him on his tour.

Newt- You wake up in a metal box, shooting upwards like an elevator. You open your eyes but can't see anything anyways. After about 10 minutes the elevator stops. The top begins to open up and the box fills with light.

"It's another girl. Get Teresa over." A strong British accent says. You're eyes soon adjust to the light and you see a tall boy. His muscular arms wrap around you and help you stand. You try to say something but can't find your voice. You are now in a standing position with his arms around you like a hug, but right before he lets you go he whispers in your ear.

"Don't worry love. I'll protect you."